Subchad aren’t allowed to have fun, be funny or speak out of line (subchad experience ) (must read)

Egyptian

Egyptian

Banned
I asked a girl “what do you know about that cartoon character?” She had a cartoon character on her backpack, she said “stop talking to me! You need to get your life together” I asked what makes you think I need to get my life together? (Keep in mind I’m making her family’s rent while still in school) and the only reason she could come up with was because there was a stain on my pants.

I was waiting in lunch line and saw these two ltbs behind me and pointed to my friend and told the two girls something along the lines of “my friend right there, he said he wanted to talk to you” and pointed to my friend, they just looked at me like I was crazy.

Chad talking out the line and making convo out the blue = laid back, chill, funny, social

Subchad talking out the line and making convo out the blue = insane, take your meds please

Same story about happened a second time but I think I made a mistake by approaching an queen bee complex HTB instead of her chill LTB friend (low key htb cs of ass) and she just straight up reversed my own question when I asked “Do yall think my friend right there is cute?” (6’2 HTN)

While I was on call with a foid and asked her to put me on with one of her other friends she also said I need to get my life together, I asked why, and again, her only reason was because I didn’t have a haircut JFL.

Chad shows up to school with uncut hair and stained clothes = cool & Low inhib

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, FacialStructure404, Primalsplit and 1 other person
subchads aren't even allowed to EXIST LOL

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
U have autism bro:lul:

You need to get your life together

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
Lol you should have known your place.