heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
2412159E 384C 4832 A6CD 90546368B27A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead and joeveniro
Post the vid

I mean it is but that's just an extreme case, lol. If a women is attracted by height a 6'8 guy will fit more than perfectly to her fantasies. Doesn't mean all women seek 6'8 freak ogre dudes jfl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, normie_joe and TheAnomaly

:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 52566 and 15 others

Attachments

• 4A0C87E7-707B-4474-8717-242C14B9C508.jpeg
    4A0C87E7-707B-4474-8717-242C14B9C508.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, joeveniro, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
@heightislife198 At 6'8 you will get laid sure but he still gets mid tier beckies.

5'11 with chad face than 6'8 normie face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Polish Chincel, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
Mogs most people here probably

Expected a horrible face but was disappointed. Guy looks normie tbh

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and huaus
height carries a certain weight, face carries a certain weight, even hands carry a certain weight. attractivity is an equation incorporating all your physical qualities (size, aesthetic, dimorphism). You can jack up one variable (like height) to arrive at a score that is higher than some HTN facialy who is 5'10 etc. there is no "this is everything". All this said, face carries the greatest weight. Meaning its more important as a variable.

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, Deleted member 21765, antsosa and 5 others
height carries a certain weight, face carries a certain weight, even hands carry a certain weight. attractivity is an equation incorporating all your physical qualities (size, aesthetic, dimorphism). You can jack up one variable (like height) to arrive at a score that is higher than some HTN facialy who is 5'10 etc. there is no "this is everything". All this said, face carries a greater weight. Meaning its more important as a variable.
Cope cope cope cope

You have to recognize actually that he's not subhuman facially and really tall by coincidence. It's being kind of freakishly tall (6'8") that will definitely mess up your facial features.
Finding a facially harmonious person at 6'8" is difficult
Kelly oumbre , lamelo ball ,Michael porter jr

still waiting for the 5'2 chad who gets women jfl height >>>> face

height carries a certain weight, face carries a certain weight, even hands carry a certain weight. attractivity is an equation incorporating all your physical qualities (size, aesthetic, dimorphism). You can jack up one variable (like height) to arrive at a score that is higher than some HTN facialy who is 5'10 etc. there is no "this is everything". All this said, face carries the greatest weight. Meaning its more important as a variable.
Nobody cares about hands you stupid FAGGOT. Height, face, and penis are the vast majority of what makes you attractive, everything else combined is utterly trivial compared to the big 3.

Attachments

• 11F236C3-EC59-42D8-AEAB-CBB5BA37DD81.png
    11F236C3-EC59-42D8-AEAB-CBB5BA37DD81.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • A77D85C8-971F-4267-BC21-319C1C0F1808.png
    A77D85C8-971F-4267-BC21-319C1C0F1808.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Nobody cares about hands you stupid FAGGOT. Height, face, and penis are the vast majority of what makes you attractive, everything else combined is utterly trivial compared to the big 3.
I agree with this: "
else combined is utterly trivial compared to the big 3.
"

But it's false to say nobody cares, they do matter just their weights are far lower as you basicaly said. frame > penis btw. penis is a weird one because it only becomes a variable of attraction AFTER you have attracted her (mogged all her other options)

Face, height, frame, penis (only applicable after passing the initial attraction filter), thus I would make it a part of a slightly different equation.

• +1
Reactions: Nina Power
frame > penis btw
You are absolutely insane if you think this. Frame is nearly irrelevant whereas adequate (7.5"+) penis size is CRUCIAL to a good sex life.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
You are absolutely insane if you think this. Frame is nearly irrelevant whereas adequate (7.5"+) penis size is CRUCIAL to a good sex life.
how low is your IQ? did you even read what I said? go back and re-read it you dyslexic adhd retard

how low is your IQ? did you even read what I said? go back and re-read it you dyslexic adhd retard
It's quite high, I'll spare you the details but it is over 130. And I did read what you said, I don't agree that penis is not part of the initial attraction. Big penis gets you a reputation, bulge pics get you slays, big dick pics causes women not to flake, etc. I guess in some sense it does improve your "success rate" and isn't as much of an initial factor to an EXTENT because it's socially unacceptable to just flash your dick and you have to start talking to her first most of the time, but there are other externalities so this isn't entirely true.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
OP. debunked.

"I started to shoot up and, by my first year of university, I was 6ft 3in. Though in my mind I was the same person, the world perceived me differently. It’s hard to quantify, but my increasing height seemed to help with girls and on the whole classmates may have been a little more deferential.

I can say with some confidence that 6ft 3in is the best height for a man. From there, every inch takes you further from attractive and deeper into a realm of the freakish, toward human spectacle."

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
OP. debunked.

"I started to shoot up and, by my first year of university, I was 6ft 3in. Though in my mind I was the same person, the world perceived me differently. It’s hard to quantify, but my increasing height seemed to help with girls and on the whole classmates may have been a little more deferential.

I can say with some confidence that 6ft 3in is the best height for a man. From there, every inch takes you further from attractive and deeper into a realm of the freakish, toward human spectacle."

C8817BFC 0B1D 424C 859A 650DA70ACFD3

OP. debunked.

This was written in 2018 and this guy had already gone through the prime of his youth decades before he wrote this. This had some truth to it even a decade ago, but nowadays women want freakishly tall men the size of trees thanks to social media. Women like to one-up each other on the heights of their lovers and height is something quantifiable, and it's turned into a contest i.e. "oh, I fucked Chad last night, he's 6'4!!" "well gurl I fucked Brad last week and he's 6'6!" making unhealthily tall heights a status symbol nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This was written in 2018 and this guy had already gone through the prime of his youth decades before he wrote this. This had some truth to it even a decade ago, but nowadays women want freakishly tall men the size of trees thanks to social media. Women like to one-up each other on the heights of their lovers and height is something quantifiable, and it's turned into a contest i.e. "oh, I fucked Chad last night, he's 6'4!!" "well gurl I fucked Brad last week and he's 6'6!" making unhealthily tall heights a status symbol nowadays.
All women care about is height hair and dick size

Face/pheno, hair, height, body, dick. The relative weights on each of these variables varies with each girl.
Nice cope - height hair lean and dick that’s all that matters especially when you meet up irl

He’s ugly hot.

I haven't seen a male on female mog before... impressive

He’s ugly hot.
This is the dumbest fucking meme, I've seen people describe just normal GL guys as "ugly hot" because they lack one tiny feature or have a small imperfection. Like literally someone who is hot but not completely perfect. Meanwhile you can't even say that you don't want to your wife to be a normal sized person who is not a whore

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and heightislife198