Subhuman at the moment, trying to gauge ascension potential through surgery

insane leanmaxx fuel tbh. u dont need surgery, just lose weight jfl. chad in last pic with good height and physique, u have female gaze face with high smv dont fall for psl meme. u have more pics from when u were lean? did u chewmax also?
I have subhuman fWHR, negative tilt eyebrows when skinny, and no cheekbones, making it over for me. Completely recessed non-existent zygos. The fat makes it seem like I have a better fWHR than I do. For some reason, getting fat made my eyebrows less negative tilt. If I go back down to lean, I get horseface. It's over. However, I can't help but try to cope with looksmaxxing. I will rope after weight-loss, gym, softmaxxing, and surgery fail to ascend me. This cope will last at least a few years. To live is to cope.

Attachments

• 1679669323287.png
    1679669323287.png
    515.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679669889813.png
    1679669889813.png
    711.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679670114761.png
    1679670114761.png
    109 KB · Views: 0
  • 1679670561108.png
    1679670561108.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have subhuman fWHR, negative tilt eyebrows when skinny, and no cheekbones, making it over for me. Completely recessed non-existent zygos. The fat makes it seem like I have a better fWHR than I do. For some reason, getting fat made my eyebrows less negative tilt. If I go back down to lean, I get horseface. It's over. However, I can't help but try to cope with looksmaxxing. I will rope after weight-loss, gym, softmaxxing, and surgery fail to ascend me. This cope will last at least a few years. To live is to cope.
definetely its not really noticeable, as we all said you were at least htn or chadlite in your prime pics, just get lean, lower your hairline, and maybe consider zygos implant, but just start by getting lean you

Hit the weight room bro

• +1
Reactions: dweller
insane leanmaxx fuel tbh. u dont need surgery, just lose weight jfl. chad in last pic with good height and physique, u have female gaze face with high smv dont fall for psl meme. u have more pics from when u were lean? did u chewmax also?
Realized I never answered one question here. I never chewmaxxed, never did Mewing, nothing. I actually have an overbite/recessed jaw, although I wasn't a mouth-breather. (The fact I didn't mouth-breathe but still got shit overbite makes me doubtful of Mew)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
@StrangerDanger god knew north atlantids were too powerful so he nerfed them with shit hairline
does not look north atlantid
more like north pontid baltid mix

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
does not look north atlantid
more like north pontid baltid mix
Funny I have Eastern-Euro pheno, given that I'm 2/3rds British and 1/3rd German for the last 300 to 1000 years (genealogy and DNA).

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Depressed autist, lost will to live, let myself go. Trying life one more time before rope.
I'm an unironic diagnosed autist and as a result, a miserable fuck. I gave up on life and overate to cope. I've mustered up the will to try life one more time before roping.
Damn man, we're literally so alike in everything. Diagnosed autist here too.

We look 80% the same when fat too, same general face structure too. Same miserable insanely high hairline, also born NW1 here.

Long lost brother perhaps lol

But fuck man, I was in the same mental place as you are/there a year ago, I dropped out of education because of depression, put 20kg fat on, never went outside from social anxiety, you get the picture.
Ironically what helped me the most was probably getting diagnosed with autism, I found other autistic friends and stopped hating myself for being autistic, lost most of my SA after acceptance of myself too. I also found an autistic girl with mutual interest in me.

I find that, if you actually accept yourself and reject normie ideals, you'll be much happier. And having something to work towards can be motivating in the day to day situatiuons, I want to get back into the educational system so that motivates me.

Probably not, but I don't know. Just hair transplant seems to be the way to go.
You'd need 10.000 grafts to cover that wreck of a forehead, which means hair transplant isn't viable. And, as you're saying you're not receding, so a hair lowering surgery would be a 10x better option. You can get the hairline lowering and then a 0.5-1cm transplant to perfect the hairline shape.

As for other surgeries, you just need an infraorbital rim implant with saddle, well you don't "need" shit other than getting lean, you mog atleast 80-90% of men I see my age when lean. But I'd give you a small boost. And also, since you for some reason unknown to me are inscure about your cheekbones you could get a tiny conservative zygo implant to give you that modelesque look.

But fuck man, you're looking great when lean, definitely never let your looks get you down, it's pure body dysmorphia not grounded in reality for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dweller and Deleted member 22623
Damn man, we're literally so alike in everything. Diagnosed autist here too.

We look 80% the same when fat too, same general face structure too. Same miserable insanely high hairline, also born NW1 here.

Long lost brother perhaps lol

But fuck man, I was in the same mental place as you are/there a year ago, I dropped out of education because of depression, put 20kg fat on, never went outside from social anxiety, you get the picture.
Ironically what helped me the most was probably getting diagnosed with autism, I found other autistic friends and stopped hating myself for being autistic, lost most of my SA after acceptance of myself too. I also found an autistic girl with mutual interest in me.

I find that, if you actually accept yourself and reject normie ideals, you'll be much happier. And having something to work towards can be motivating in the day to day situatiuons, I want to get back into the educational system so that motivates me.

You'd need 10.000 grafts to cover that wreck of a forehead, which means hair transplant isn't viable. And, as you're saying you're not receding, so a hair lowering surgery would be a 10x better option. You can get the hairline lowering and then a 0.5-1cm transplant to perfect the hairline shape.

As for other surgeries, you just need an infraorbital rim implant with saddle, well you don't "need" shit other than getting lean, you mog atleast 80-90% of men I see my age when lean. But I'd give you a small boost. And also, since you for some reason unknown to me are inscure about your cheekbones you could get a tiny conservative zygo implant to give you that modelesque look.

But fuck man, you're looking great when lean, definitely never let your looks get you down, it's pure body dysmorphia not grounded in reality for you.
I appreciate the goodwill. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of the hole like you have. I've long since accepted that I'm not a normie, it's other aspects of Ass Burgers that cause me issues, mainly sensory issues.

I'll take what you say about transplants into consideration, but I'm still going to look into it.

I have a bit of a negative eyebrow tilt in part due to how my lateral eyebrow ends angling downwards, so I might try minoxidil, dermarolling, castor oil, whatever to try to grow out hairs at the lateral ends that are higher up to produce more of a straight line instead of that downward angle and encourage a somewhat positive tilt for the eyebrows.

Think I'll ultimately end up getting forehead bone burring, hair transplant, rhinoplasty. Then I might come back and post updated photos after I've done those procedures and lost weight + improved skin to see where I stand and need to go from next with surgery and looksmaxxing. I'll also see then if people still think I should go with infraorbit implants.

You literally ruined you good looks, in the last Pic you look so attractive, reaching Chadlite level face in the last photo.

Srriking eyes, coloring, top tier indivual features.

Another misdiagnosed autistic and he's good looking hope u get raped