Subhuman DHT (unexpected anomaly)

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Being an average man is hell on Earth
300 mg of testosterone (perma blast) puts me at 5,000 ng/dL (testosterone) and free testosterone is 2 times above the reference range.

Did a blood test to see the DHT level, and it came out to be very subhuman. It's only 870.00ng/l, and the reference range is 219.00 - 1140.00.

I expected it to be above the reference range, but it isn't. What subhuman genetics I have... Brutal... 😢 😭. I'm going to consult with someone from a steroid-related forum to see what I should do.

Testosteronemaxxing is done, but I need DHTmaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
should i permablast 500mg

• +1
300 mg of testosterone (perma blast) puts me at 5,000 ng/dL (testosterone) and free testosterone is 2 times above the reference range.

Did a blood test to see the DHT level, and it came out to be very subhuman. It's only 870.00ng/l, and the reference range is 219.00 - 1140.00.

I expected it to be above the reference range, but it isn't. What subhuman genetics I have... Brutal... 😢 😭. I'm going to consult with someone from a steroid-related forum to see what I should do.

Testosteronemaxxing is done, but I need DHTmaxxing as well.
ur body only produces so much 5-alpha-reductase enzymes
just pin dht in you ass

• +1
should i permablast 500mg
If you are going to perma blast, find what is the highest tolerable dose that doesn't cause side effects in your case and go with it.

In my case, I don't know what the dose is, I need to start and keep increasing to check but I'm too scared cunt to try.

• +1
ur body only produces so much 5-alpha-reductase enzymes
just pin dht in you ass
So, it's impossible to increase it without using exogenous DHT?

I may use a DHT derivative, such as drostanolone, to increase the potency of the DHT level I already have.

• +1
So, it's impossible to increase it without using exogenous DHT?

I may use a DHT derivative, such as drostanolone, to increase the potency of the DHT level I already have.
nope its directly tied to testosterone
but the conversion rate will always be the same

if ur tryna get any non anabolic gains (pp and bone gains) dht derivatives wont be that great

• +1
nope its directly tied to testosterone
but the conversion rate will always be the same

if ur tryna get any non anabolic gains (pp and bone gains) dht derivatives wont be that great
What is pp?

• +1