Subhuman is such a harsh word

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Imagine saying and calling someone a subhuman out loud to thier face irl. A lot of incel insults would be very harsh to say to someone irl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, bloomercel, datboijj and 2 others
It’s kind of funny ngl

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MoggerGaston and MostGLSlayer
Imagine saying and calling someone a subhuman out loud to thier face irl. A lot of incel insults would be very harsh to say to someone irl.
I’ve said it irl multiple times, people just laughed

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
I forgot how desensitized i am to words like subhuman and words alike, a year ago at school in class i jokingly called this gymcel manlet in my class a subhuman troglodyte and it kinda shell shocked the people engaged in the conversation for a bit, idk if it was the use of the word "subhuman" or "troglodyte" or the use of both which elicited such a response.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, bloomercel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Subhuman is normal these days.

What actually surprised me is when my coworker came up to me and said she was on a 4 day mewing and gooning streak.

• JFL
Reactions: insufferableincel, bloomercel and iblamejews
i call myself subhuman all the time
human waste
genetic waste
ugly creature

etc etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, bloomercel and BrahminBoss
I forgot how desensitized i am to words like subhuman and words alike, a year ago at school in class i jokingly called this gymcel manlet in my class a subhuman troglodyte and it kinda shell shocked the people engaged in the conversation for a bit, idk if it was the use of the word "subhuman" or "troglodyte" or the use of both which elicited such a response.
how did he not beat you up for saying that

I use JFL, Brutal, Cope and It’s Over a lot with the normies. They don’t seem to think anything of it.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, datboijj and <6PSLcel
Incel is the new N word.

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, datboijj and MA_ascender
It's hilarious to me

I show my normie best friend looksmax threads he finds them hilarious

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer