Subhuman - MTN all are same on dating apps

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Subhuman , LTN and MTN are all quite the same with the difference of just a handful matches on dating apps
IRL a MTN can slay provided he is low inhib ( I have seen this happen) but 0 chance on dating apps.
So for a ltn - MTN the best you can do is either hardmax/softmax to reach htn to do good on dating apps or clubmax ( that's what I do)
Got 4 slays despite me being a ltn from clubs/bars. You need to realise that online world is entirely different from IRL. So yes there is hope for sub htns provided you aren't non nt.
And again to ntmax do cocaine :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, finn899, Manletmachine and 13 others
Also getting slays from dating apps is more difficult than clubs unless you are legitimate chad + it's a good time in clubs rather than just scrolling through your phone all day , texting in hopes to meet and then escalate

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, SoundnVision and socialcel
value of HTN on tinder = LTN irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Primalsplit, Manletmachine and 5 others
Subhuman , LTN and MTN are all quite the same with the difference of just a handful matches on dating apps
IRL a MTN can slay provided he is low inhib ( I have seen this happen) but 0 chance on dating apps.
So for a ltn - MTN the best you can do is either hardmax/softmax to reach htn to do good on dating apps or clubmax ( that's what I do)
Got 4 slays despite me being a ltn from clubs/bars. You need to realise that online world is entirely different from IRL. So yes there is hope for sub htns provided you aren't non nt.
I don’t think so, even MTNs get matches, but with 3/10 girls.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You mean they fraud their pics with lightning/ filters/angles ?
Not exactly, I want to say that HTN is able to pull the same amount of bitches on Tinder as LTN in real life, if they were different persons

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Primalsplit, thereallegend and 1 other person
subhumans fuck other subhumans all the time

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, 11yearoldprostitute and reaper2
@WishIwasChico Thougts?

Also getting slays from dating apps is more difficult than clubs unless you are legitimate chad + it's a good time in clubs rather than just scrolling through your phone all day , texting in hopes to meet and then escalate
Its enough to be extremely hightrust on dating apps to get laid you dont need to be chad dude. But mtn and hightrust...

to do well as an htn on apps u need some kind of halo (height halo body halo, etc).

it also varies based on race. An indian htn would get as much matches as a tall white mtn, or even a mtn white his height.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
it is truly OVER in 2024 for the average man.

My 24 Becky profile on Tinder/Bumble/hinge has 20 000+ likes
with 2 thousands HTNs and one hundred Chadlites SIMPING for her.

worst of all I only live in a 200 000 city in France , not even close to big cities.

you can't have any major failos or recession anymore , only minor ones aka be strong HTN at least.

remember after a girl is pumped and dumped she till think she is on the same league as CHAD as she managed to "pull" him.

20's whores love hookup culture and don't care about LTR anymore. slutshaming is something of the past.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, greywind and 5.5psl
probably true but I’d rather just get shit ton of surgery than have to go outside. that’s just me tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 5.5psl
Did your slays approach you or you approach them?

Before I had any surgeries i somehow managed to get a few MTBs and even a couple HTB from tinder, as an MTNlet. But this was about 5 years ago, dating is twice as cutthroat now.

Water

You’re low HTN
Btw:

D262DBA5 7B5B 4299 B243 F1C1C603007B

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back