Subhuman trait: getting to places on time

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
Jfl at subhumans that get to places on time. That's the biggest loser trait. Being the first one to get to someone's house for a party for example jfl. Nobody, literaly nobody cares about you being there. You're like a ghost. Instead, if you show up in the middle of it, or a little bit later than you should (never be exactly on time) people notice you arrived and actually pay attention to your shit.

jfl at subhumans that think getting early anywhere makes them special

i cage so fucking hard at them

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3299, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
i dont get invited to anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProjectAscension, currymax, nausea and 1 other person
another very accurate thread

I have never arrived on time to anything, everytime I arrive anywhere, everyone glances over to mire my aesthetic face, massive frame, and dom features.

indeed, a high T trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, MiroslavBulldosex, Justttt and 6 others
i also am late everywhere. as a result, being the high t alpha chad i am, i failed 2 classes and got fired from work. keep mirin the the high t gigachad that is me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, DidntRead, MiroslavBulldosex and 13 others

I have never arrived on time to anything, everytime I arrive anywhere, everyone glances over to mire my aesthetic face, massive frame, and dom features.

indeed, a high T trait
i also am late everywhere. as a result, being the high t alpha chad i am, i failed 2 classes and got fired from work. keep mirin the the high t gigachad that is me
What a pair of badboys
I see you're of the breed
Respect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Solidcoin
Im chronically late all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Solidcoin
Im chronically late all the time
fucking slayer trait bro
high T, narcy, doesnt give a fuck about others nor the rules
too lazy to do shit in time
probably adhd
brutal shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Solidcoin
never arrived on time crew

Low t pushover cuck trait

• WTF
Reactions: onnysk
Im late for school everyday.Like the chad I am

indeed, a high T trait

based and high t

Dark Triad trait

They are waiting for you, and you, the high T person you are, just abuse them

They then feel mentally challanged to say something like "You are too late again" to express the frustration that you are an Alpha (but they are not)

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
unfortunately i do this all the time, i am frequently 15 minutes early to stuff.

I am literally late to work everyday. I wait till the last second to leave my house man. I think it's adhd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
too lazy to do shit in time
probably adhd
brutal shit
U0AGLP6.gif

I arrive everywhere 15 minutes late. And then everyone's angry at me and I have to make bullshit excuses :(

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I AM NEVER EARLY OR ON TIME. THIS IS MY HIGH T NATURAL TRAIT.
I EVEN ARRIVED LATE OUT OF MY MOTHERS WOMB

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
LOL I DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. IF SOMEONE SAYS TO ARRIVE AT A HOUSR PARTY FOR A PARTICULAR TIME I WILL ALWAYS TURN UP THREE TO FOUR HOURS EARLY. I USUALLY DRINK A BOTTLE OF VODKA TO MYSELF AND THEN THROW UP IN THE KITTY LITTER TRAY/ KITCHEN SINK AND PASS OUT ON THE SOFA OR A BUSH INFRONT OF THE HOUSE

I literally cant help that i am late to stuff

guess im GIGA CHAD

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl at subhumans that get to places on time. That's the biggest loser trait. Being the first one to get to someone's house for a party for example jfl. Nobody, literaly nobody cares about you being there. You're like a ghost. Instead, if you show up in the middle of it, or a little bit later than you should (never be exactly on time) people notice you arrived and actually pay attention to your shit.

jfl at subhumans that think getting early anywhere makes them special
i cage so fucking hard at them
I thought being late was a death sentence, and I'm always late.