Subhuman with his gf in chaturbate

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
4909EC87 BF35 4B9C 8626 191479206A9D

And no he’s not a betabuxer . They met in college . He’s just NT , looks aren’t everything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 9670, ALP and 5 others
Lifefuel especially for latinocels

Have to agree here.

In my opinion there is a huge misconception in the looksmax subculture. You don't need to be a PSL god to get a decent/good looking girlfriend.

However, improving your looks will objectively improve everything in your life, first and foremost confidence, which in turn will impact everything from your mental health to your job to everyday life.

Not only this, but it will help you increase the percentage of women that will consider you as a potential mate, making everything a little bit easier.

All of this however needs to be accompanied by good personality. No, it's not a meme. Being a decent human being doesn't cost anything and we need more decent human beings in this world and I say this as a redpilled and blackpilled man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, GetShrekt, Deleted member 9670 and 9 others
She has heroin eyes, pink hair, and tattoos and is trailer park white. Is that supposed to entice me? They’re both trailer park looksmatched trash.

I don’t see what point you’re trying to make exactly?
I’m amazed you didn’t post your pictures this time :ROFLMAO: my point is he’s a subhuman and there’s better looking dudes here who shouldn’t give up

Have to agree here.

In my opinion there is a huge misconception in the looksmax subculture. You don't need to be a PSL god to get a decent/good looking girlfriend.

However, improving your looks will objectively improve everything in your life, first and foremost confidence, which in turn will impact everything from your mental health to your job to everyday life.

Not only this, but it will help you increase the percentage of women that will consider you as a potential mate, making everything a little bit easier.

All of this however needs to be accompanied by good personality. No, it's not a meme. Being a decent human being doesn't cost anything and we need more decent human beings in this world and I say this as a redpilled and blackpilled man.
being socially adjusted is easy, being friends with dudes is easy. Being platonic friends with women is easy. Doing that shit dance of flirting and creating a spark is kinda cancer is you are non nt, especially if you have a kinda rational programmercel outlook on life.

IMAGINE a world where it was as simple as; Hey, I find you physically attractive, Hey I find you interesting and can have good conversation, that is enough. That would be such a good world. Instead we live in the shit world where women's thought process and attraction makes no sense.

looks aren’t everything "swinger"

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and germanlooks
I’m amazed you didn’t post your pictures this time :ROFLMAO: my point is he’s a subhuman and there’s better looking dudes here who shouldn’t give up
most dudes here aren't NT, in fact you wrote this in your post. but ye there is a huge misconception, looks truly arent everything to get women but being good looking will halo you in every aspect of your life obviously. being a social butterfly and a 4/10 is as good as being an autist and being an 8/10 tbh

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Bonez
View attachment 1503067
And no he’s not a betabuxer . They met in college . He’s just NT , looks aren’t everything
You can see both have tattoos.
He has an earring and she has pink died hair.

They both are part of a niche which is why they are together. They share similar interests.

jfl if you believe he got her just because of being NT. If anything he looks really non NT to me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17291, 5'8manlet and 4 others
You can see both have tattoos.
He has an earring and she has pink died hair.

They both are part of a niche which is why they are together. They share similar interests.

jfl if you believe he got her just because of being NT. If anything he looks really non NT to me
that's lifefuel if anything, tons of autists on here probably have niche interests

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
She has small tits and has tattoos near tits and she does what alot people would call sex work so she dosent have have high rmv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and germanlooks
The guy's bone structure and features aren't even that bad. He is just fat as fuck. But looks average or even slightly above average low class white trash ogre.

Guys who look like him bully the lanky aspies of this forum in middle school.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and Anomaly
She has heroin eyes, pink hair, and tattoos and is trailer park white
Call me coping but I agree wholeheartedly. She literally looks like I imagine a heroin addict to look like, with the pink hair, proletarian trash tattoos and underweight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
brutal this subhuman got a GF and im still virgin?? fuckk man i must be deformed as hell:feelswhy:
Your a standardcel in the west that’s why your virgin :p

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
blackpill does not cout for LTRs

it does count for tinder and social contexts where women are promiscuous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and getra
blackpill does not cout for LTRs

it does count for tinder and social contexts where women are promiscuous
Blackpill doesn’t matter to an extent for LTRs

This site is fucking trash at rating people. First off, this guy isn’t subhuman - PCT, decent eyes(IPD, PFL, brows, minor UEE), crap nose(but latino), good facial width, good mouth, and some other things are hard to tell because bloat/fat, BUT he seemingly has a good jaw width, good filitrum to chin ratio, decent harmony and no recession. Also, he’s been performing in Chaturbate which I assume means he’s somewhat hung.

to say he’s subhuman is retarded and you’re all coping faggots. He mogs most of you because you guys haven’t ever even touched a woman because you actually are fucking subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.