Subhuman

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I've started to do my thing and have been postponing a date for weeks again.

I say that I am busy but the reality is that I'm looking so bad that they'd lose any amount of interest that they have instantly.

I'm very hurt by this situation since I don't understand why my face can change and get so bad so suddenly.

My date is this weekend and I've been drinking liters of carrot juice, eating the right thing, doing my skin care as best as I could... But I'm not getting results.

I feel frustrated and it's not fair. I think there's some issue with my hormones. I cry so much looking ugly is so debilitating. And I have no choice than cancel everything again because I'd rather not go anywhere than show up reaching new levels of subhumanity.

It's so fucking over :( that i could even speculate that in reality, it never really began.
I've started to do my thing and have been postponing a date for weeks again.

I say that I am busy but the reality is that I'm looking so bad that they'd lose any amount of interest that they have instantly.

I'm very hurt by this situation since I don't understand why my face can change and get so bad so suddenly.

My date is this weekend and I've been drinking liters of carrot juice, eating the right thing, doing my skin care as best as I could... But I'm not getting results.

I feel frustrated and it's not fair. I think there's some issue with my hormones. I cry so much looking ugly is so debilitating. And I have no choice than cancel everything again because I'd rather not go anywhere than show up reaching new levels of subhumanity.

It's so fucking over :( that i could even speculate that in reality, it never really began.
Now ill have some sleep. Thala boyos

Looking good shall set you free

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
dnr tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot