university in berlin or munich??

Hahaha. Thanks for your wisdom. Which field were your friends slaving in? Only CS or anything else included? This makes me scared of other STEM degrees too
3 of them were engineers and one was software engineer. They didn't just quit but like hated their jobs with a passion. I was also in a therapy group with a dude who hated his CS job.

I'm looking for immigrating there. And I worked construction field(trade) all my 20s. My knee and hip makes sound and im chronically in pain. When I broke my hip i thought it was my back and i thought my life was over there. I breathed in more fiberglass and gypsum than anyone would in their lifetime. Burnt my face with sun a lot too prolly I looksmined a lot lol. And I needed to wear hard hat it cost me some hair I believe.
Idk how trade is in your country but here it's absolutely not worth it..

Geomaxx, how am I gonna geomaxx to Europe when I'm a gook😹 shits so expensive in europe. I'm not interested in SEA women either sadly.

I heard people make money with sales job. I've never tried it but all the sales job available here requires little to zero entry barrier. Most of the time jobs like this will have less than 1 percent making more than people working in other field.

I once believed in a notion going to university is a cope.. but as time goes by i realize more and more making it big without uni is nearly impossible unless I decide to scam someone or show my face on the internet to be a clown.(I'm not gl enough to dance on tiktok). 99percent of people lose money on stock or bitcoin trading and u can't even trade without initial money, dropshipping blabla overly saturated and you need initial fund to advertise your shit too. Uni is necessary for people with no wealthy background as a backup plan. Sadly I only realized just now.
I get that you got fucked in the trades in your country , but this is Western Europe we are talking where the government subsidizes college so naturally you got too many normies with degrees, so that creates too many applicants for white collar jobs, fucking things up.

Blue collar roles will pay a lot more their.

And then your other plan, so lets' be real, what YOU MEAN TO SAY is You want to fuck that German pussy. Otherwise moving to Germany or any country is utterly pointless. So before you drop everything do the following.

Spend 3 months in germany first or however maximum time you can before your visa ends. See if you can get laid. And prior to your germany trip lokosmax as much as you can, so take steroids, apply minixodil to fill any hair patches , retinol max, get your surgeries.

You need to do a trip before making the decision to go to there for 4 years.

Your under the impression that your exotic halo is going to get you pussy. It could work for an asian but it may not. .Your going to have to test it out with using tinder gold. If your not getting like 50-100 matches in a week then your experiment is failed.

I get that you got fucked in the trades in your country , but this is Western Europe we are talking where the government subsidizes college so naturally you got too many normies with degrees, so that creates too many applicants for white collar jobs, fucking things up.

Blue collar roles will pay a lot more their.

And then your other plan, so lets' be real, what YOU MEAN TO SAY is You want to fuck that German pussy. Otherwise moving to Germany or any country is utterly pointless. So before you drop everything do the following.

Spend 3 months in germany first or however maximum time you can before your visa ends. See if you can get laid. And prior to your germany trip lokosmax as much as you can, so take steroids, apply minixodil to fill any hair patches , retinol max, get your surgeries.

You need to do a trip before making the decision to go to there for 4 years.

Your under the impression that your exotic halo is going to get you pussy. It could work for an asian but it may not. .Your going to have to test it out with using tinder gold. If your not getting like 50-100 matches in a week then your experiment is failed.
I get that there are too many normies with college degrees. Yet you can still get a job way better than backbreaking trade job. Have you done a trade job yourself? It's not all romantic as you think. I've never seen a person who loves their trade job. Even the ones who don't care about looks or health still hated it. It's not particularly disgusting here in fact, I believe it would be equally disgusting anywhere.

My plan is to get citizenship in europe + get a degree which will lead me to be able to move anywhere and work anywhere in europe. It's not really only for 'a German pussy'
I don't even like germans like that. Germany gives me free tuition, easy citizenship. and I hate staying in my country. Then why not?

Thank you for your advice..
Having said that I've had pretty good luck with women. I've dated couple women who will be considered Stacy here. Fucked good enough women on the side too. I'm not concerned if I can get laid or not. The only looksmax I need is bimax. Because I hate my jaw, not because it absolutely prohibit myself from getting laid.
I don't think I need to test my chance.

I heard Germany is like the incel capital of Europe so you shouldn't be there

Why not get a lefort 2 instead
Now that I think about it, if I really worked for it I probably could've gotten it and ascended

Now that I think about it, if I really worked for it I probably could've gotten it and ascended
are you in university for slaying or careermaxxing? Im oldcel as fuk too now, wasted too many years incel

are you in university for slaying or careermaxxing? Im oldcel as fuk too now, wasted too many years incel
I'm not in uni. I worked and went to clubs and parties to get laid. Now I think I need to go to uni so I'm working on it. Being an oldcel is very tough. I'm constantly stressed out by the missed opportunities and times that I could've utilized to be a better version of myself. It sucks too much. When I graduate and get a job I will be 30. It's really sad.

Berlin is a hippie town Munich is pretty expensive probably uni is a scam rather do some curs

I heard Germany is like the incel capital of Europe so you shouldn't be there
Incel cause of all the of the ethnic refugees thinking they can get German stacy pussy while chimping out, not knowing German, and looking too ethnic.

GL NT ethnics that know the language, act NT not like some typical shit skin can probably see some results. If your white however these issues wont effect you.

Incel cause of all the of the ethnic refugees thinking they can get German stacy pussy while chimping out, not knowing German, and looking too ethnic.

GL NT ethnics that know the language, act NT not like some typical shit skin can probably see some results. If your white however these issues wont effect you.
Are you from Germany? Is it as hypergamous as people say?

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
Are you from Germany? Is it as hypergamous as people say?
No but friends with two Germans one ethnic and one white who came to my city to make more money in America .

Better for ethnics then america tbh . He said liberal German city better then other places . The usual good looks moneys status go a long way. Considering the ethnic who was. A gymcel nanlet got several attractive white girlfriends and I don't really see that much in America I would say it's def easier. He was however going out to bars and clubs every weekend as well as when he was outside or in the malls if a foid smiled at him he would approach .

Also a lot more slim foids so a lot more options

Socialization though can be a bit of a task . People know English but expect a foreigner to learn German. Cashiers and other workers are straight to the point unlike america but that's cause no tip is involved for servers. Other workers are not about the fake customer service happiness mindset . Their straight to the point unless your chad then they'll be friendly while in cuckmerica they act nice with everyone .

So on the other aspect an ioi will be more likely to be real if a German roastie does smile or a customer service foid is talkative and friendly , cause they don't have to be . Getting fired is harder their also so less fear of losing job .

Their also more serious and a lot less smiley. Can be intimidating

Overall Germany is less hypergamous then the states

Funny thing is both of them stated they want to go back to Germany due to higher quality foids . They said far too many fat foids.

Both said that they found latinas hot here and I think it's due to exotic halo . No latinas in Germany .

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and SubhumanForever