subhumanism

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Certified TRUE_CEL
you have to go through it all alone.
will buy a gun next year, kill myself with it.
cool stuff

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and PseudoMaxxer
dont kill you self, just do something bettER…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, soover4me, Framemogger69 and 1 other person
dont kill you self, just do something bettER…
i wouldn't even want to do that. if i could shoot someone though it would be God for putting me in this position.

my jaw condition is considered a deformity which it is, and it just got worse year by year. now here we are man. im fucking tired.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i wouldn't even want to do that. if i could shoot someone though it would be God for putting me in this position.

my jaw condition is considered a deformity which it is, and it just got worse year by year. now here we are man. im fucking tired.
i saw people look like shit having sex.

Stop coping, it’s not your looks. It’s your fucked brain, just like me and everyone in here.

i saw people look like shit having sex.

Stop coping, it’s not your looks. It’s your fucked brain, just like me and everyone in here.
yeahhh man i know that. i deleted a pic of my friends where you could see they were all literally recessed and incel looking and they all have gfs, sex, etc, meanwhile my jaw looked okay relaxed, and here i am just rotting (gotta admit they're nt) there is just something about me that is disgusting and non nt even though i can take normal selfies sometimes.

whenever i bite not only it hurts but i believe it is basically an open bite by now since my jaw is recessed and only the front teeth touches. it is dislocated too.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just kill other people and become a serial killer like Ramirez than slay with dark traid halo in jail

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Just kill other people and become a serial killer like Ramirez than slay with dark traid halo in jail
then get beaten by a bunch of people to get big bones and be GL theory

people are not to blame though. i am the one to blame i am the one that leaves