Subhumans claiming they slay like no tomorrow

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Thoughts on this? JFL it's kinda cringe, I dont see good looking people doing that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, brainded, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
my left hand says otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Subhuman trash and St. Wristcel
Most men lie about their sexual experiences. I've caught a lot of guys in lies. It's pretty funny. The average guy's laycount is probably 3-5

Pathetic subhumans. This is why you must looksmax and be me. I'm a manlet yet have over 20 lays jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Need2Ascend, johncruz12345 and 7 others
Most men lie about their sexual experiences. I've caught a lot of guys in lies. It's pretty funny. The average guy's laycount is probably 3-5

Pathetic subhumans. This is why you must looksmax and be me. I'm a manlet yet have over 20 lays jfl
so you are good looking facially?

if you slay you shouldn't feel the need to brag for validation

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, highT, stay coping and 7 others
Thoughts on this? JFL it's kinda cringe, I dont see good looking people doing that stuff.
bring backs bad memories of freshman year of high school. I remember being in class and having sub4s tell me how they would get laid in inconceivable ways and when I asked 'hey where is the girl/bitch/gf/whatever" they would come up with some excuse. one of them told me the girl had ran out of town after being revealed to be stripping for him and his friends by his parents. keep in mind this guy was 4psl at best.

either I am extremely out of touch with reality, or this guy is the most prominent liar to have existed.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, EdwardCullen and RAITEIII

Average guys lay count is Definitly above 3 bro

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Alexand
It is quite cringeworthy. I honestly do not understand why anyone would ever openly emphasise how many people they've slept with - it just screams insecurity, emasculation, and small-penis syndrome. So tragic.

And someone's promiscuity levels doesn't entirely equate as a measurement of how attractive someone is.

Look at this video of people mentioning how many people they've slept with.

As the number increases, the level of attractiveness significantly decreases....

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and MugzLePew
At least they actually somewhat slay tho. Ropefuel.:feelswhy:

Are good looking people more promiscuous?

the bus driver in billy madison was hilarious growing up until I realized adam sandler is a jew

Gl people are more selective

• +1
Reactions: entrenador, Need2Ascend and Hero of the Imperium
Never seen it happen

if you slay you shouldn't feel the need to brag for validation
It's why subhumans, including subhuman women, do it the most

It is quite cringeworthy. I honestly do not understand why anyone would ever openly emphasise how many people they've slept with - it just screams insecurity, emasculation, and small-penis syndrome. So tragic.

And someone's promiscuity levels doesn't entirely equate as a measurement of how attractive someone is.

As the number increases, the level of attractiveness significantly decreases....

Funny how it works. Alot of times it's the uglies and subhumans (in women's case) doing all the fucking. Lol. So much for natural selection. They'd be spreading their shit genes.

Meanwhile Stacy knows her worth so holds out for chads only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747

99% of men lie about sexual experiences lmao

they cappin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
It's always the subhumans who feel the need to mention they get laid and "slay". It's comical

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend