Subhumans teaming up against me for calling timothy neurotypical and subhuman

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,242
Reputation
64,894
@sasha108 @dhusc

Has anyone seen these users faces or their social media??? Has anyone literally seen anything about these subhuman ghosts?

You are ugly subhumans hating on me behind your screen

Course you defend subhuman timothy. Totally gross ghosts behind ya screen and irl. Get absolutely shat on incels. Im ND and mog you, you guys are failed Neurotypicals that makes you all the more disgusting.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peubert, accinr, Throw_Away and 1 other person
Talk in this thread you pathetic sub5s
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
@dhusc niga im caging rn:lul::lul::lul:

Image 18
Image 17
Image 16
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peubert, Throw_Away, Resonant and 1 other person
Inb4 they say I have no social skills and ND shame me over again while permanently hiding behind their screen with no real friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away, Resonant and dhusc
Inb4 they say I have no social skills while permanently hiding behind their screen with no real friends
I always had friends for every moment in my life

I used to talk about being “ND” till I realised I’m nothing like you retards:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and sasha108
I always had friends for every moment in my life

I used to talk about being “ND” till I realised I’m nothing like you retards:ROFLMAO:
Im laughing at this larp you have no friends nobody has seen you and you have zero social proof

You’re just here to glaze people online bcs ur lonely
 
I always had friends for every moment in my life

I used to talk about being “ND” till I realised I’m nothing like you retards:ROFLMAO:
Many of us were there. But the normal ones just grew up
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Nd and talking about social skills :lul:

Niga why are you talking so much about friends? Friends are nothing to me, I can adapt to every friend group, unlike you
You don’t even know what high functioning is haha sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
chad crashout
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and try2beme
Im laughing at this larp you have no friends nobody has seen you and you have zero social proof

You’re just here to glaze people online bcs ur lonely
don’t put your real life experiences on me faggot I ain’t “ND”:ROFLMAO:
 
Im laughing at this larp you have no friends nobody has seen you and you have zero social proof

You’re just here to glaze people online bcs ur lonely
Lol autist, useless argument
I always had bunch of friends, starting from teenage years several friend groups. Keep coping, you know that Im superior to you, my mind is working right
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
don’t put your real life experiences on me faggot I ain’t “ND”:ROFLMAO:
I know you’re not
You’re two subuuman Neurotypicals teaming up to lie on the internet and hide behind ur screen
 
Many of us were there. But the normal ones just grew up
the fact that grown men here genuinely be talking bout how they’re “ND” is hilarious
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
Lol autist, useless argument
I always had bunch of friends, starting from teenage years several friend groups. Keep coping, you know that Im superior to you, my mind is working right
It’s obvious when people lie
 
I know you’re not
You’re two subuuman Neurotypicals teaming up to lie on the internet and hide behind ur screen
ND retard makes up a fake scenario to cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
So what ? I need to send you pics with homies or what? Or describe my "nt life"?
Yeah both of you re read my thread and show me someone you proved it to

You have no socials proof you’ve never even face revealed to anyone I bet

All you do is keyboard wars like the sub5s u are
 
donnie darko GIF

Him rn

Niga can't believe that normal person has friends
You’re not normal at all

At all

Thats how i know

You’d rather type endlessly then humble me with proof
 
So what ? I need to send you pics with homies or what? Or describe my "nt life"?
absolutely fucking insane lol

you know people are horrendous socially when they cry about being ND online, I have had bad experiences in my life and talked about them here but over the months I been in this forum I realise I’m socially well above most people on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
It's like watching a pfl and ironmike back and forth, or asdvek argue with ANYONE about anything
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, try2beme and sasha108
You’re not normal at all

At all

Thats how i know

You’d rather type endlessly then humble me with proof
It's like watching a pfl and ironmike back and forth, or asdvek argue with ANYONE about anything
Btw bro, they’d rather type endlessly like lesbians then humble me with basic proof. This is peak asdvek culture
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
@sasha108 @dhusc

Has anyone seen these users faces or their social media??? Has anyone literally seen anything about these subhuman ghosts?

You are ugly subhumans hating on me behind your screen

Course you defend subhuman timothy. Totally gross ghosts behind ya screen and irl. Get absolutely shat on incels. Im ND and mog you, you guys are failed Neurotypicals that makes you all the more disgusting.
Facially not subhuman but height makes him below subhuman overall
 
  • +1
Reactions: truep0lishguy, dhusc and try2beme
You’re not normal at all

At all

Thats how i know

You’d rather type endlessly then humble me with proof
ND nigga can’t believe a person can have friends IRL

@sasha108 :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
And ofc hes nt anyone who says he isn't doesn't know what nt and nd actually mean
 
Yeah both of you re read my thread and show me someone you proved it to

You have no socials proof you’ve never even face revealed to anyone I bet

All you do is keyboard wars like the sub5s u are
Why do I need to show my face here? In socials I did it,why not
You’re not normal at all

At all

Thats how i know

You’d rather type endlessly then humble me with proof
What proof autist?
absolutely fucking insane lol

you know people are horrendous socially when they cry about being ND online, I have had bad experiences in my life and talked about them here but over the months I been in this forum I realise I’m socially well above most people on here
Yep man, I absolutely agree with you. I realized it when I lurked through .is. They are scared to go outside, to job etc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
Btw bro, they’d rather type endlessly like lesbians then humble me with basic proof. This is peak asdvek culture
Reminds me of when user whoever was arguing with asdvek about having supercars and shit, good times
 
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
ND nigga can’t believe a person can have friends IRL

@sasha108 :ROFLMAO:
Nope it’s specific to you both

Gotta stop clumping yourself with innocent people who are well adjusted. You’re an outcast

Still yapping no proof
 
ND nigga can’t believe a person can have friends IRL

@sasha108 :ROFLMAO:
That's sad ngl. I would feel sorry for him if he weren't such a cocky fool
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
org drama fucking finally
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
He's still swollen

I know thats a meme atp but he genuinely is
he’s kinda fucking himself with the shit he does too

fast food all day long refusing to rest and let the inflammation post recovery bloating die down
 
  • +1
Reactions: WonkyChin186 and sasha108
Nope it’s specific to you both

Gotta stop clumping yourself with innocent people who are well adjusted. You’re an outcast

Still yapping no proof
Niga we are not sending our faces to some autist on .org for proof. Especially pics with friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
@sasha108 @dhusc @try2beme now one of u 3 has to eviscerate the other two to win the beef
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
Nope it’s specific to you both

Gotta stop clumping yourself with innocent people who are well adjusted. You’re an outcast

Still yapping no proof
why would I post my social life onto a forum to disprove some antisocial retard:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sasha108
@sasha108 @dhusc @try2beme now one of u 3 has to eviscerate the other two to win the beef
Im not eviscerating a fucking autist :feelskek:
Its like kicking a dead dog
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc, Peubert and Throw_Away
W CHIMP OUT :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away, sasha108 and dhusc
@sasha108 @dhusc @try2beme now one of u 3 has to eviscerate the other two to win the beef
what evisceration bro

genuinely nothing wrong with what we have said

being “ND” and crying about it online is a sign you just have a shit social life and need to cope

genuinely just a sad thing overall
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Throw_Away
he’s kinda fucking himself with the shit he does too

fast food all day long refusing to rest and let the inflammation post recovery bloating die down
No diff
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc

Similar threads

try2beme
Replies
4
Views
37
simematic
simematic
dhusc
Replies
7
Views
58
dhusc
dhusc
debonss
Replies
16
Views
86
IOD
IOD
zygosmasher
Replies
19
Views
222
truep0lishguy
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top