Subliminals

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
how can we grow from affirmations that our brain doesn’t understand? sometimes some subs got affirmations that i never heard about, how tf will my subconscious randomly know what paracrine and DSH/G-Protein is? this is shit is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
how can we grow from affirmations that our brain doesn’t understand? sometimes some subs got affirmations that i never heard about, how tf will my subconscious randomly know what paracrine and DSH/G-Protein is? this is shit is cope
It is not. U just need to listen to them 18 hours a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevermirin, hoeseeker111 and Deleted member 28904
It's not cope lol, you are the one coping.

How much you can grow depends on your baseline, some can grow just half an inch while others can grow 2-3 inches.

It's not cope lol, you are the one coping.

How much you can grow depends on your baseline, some can grow just half an inch while others can grow 2-3 inches.
I can’t see how they would possibly work. What is the mechanism?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Issue is that subliminals are not good to impress the subconscious.

Subiminals are all conscious mind techniques, same as affirmations done during the day.

What you want to do is visualize the desired outcome while meditating (until you feel mentally satisfied) instead as it is a subconscious mind technique.

Or just listen to the subliminal tape as you sleep but idk subiminals are typically cope compared to superior method of visualizing.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead, Jimmster8 and 1 other person
I can’t see how they would possibly work. What is the mechanism?
Search up what mindset can do, unironically. If you do physical work and think that it won't help you won't grow muscle. But if you do think it helps you will grow more muscle than you would have otherwise. I can't find the study right now but I can link it later.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Jimmster8, Kristin and 2 others
Issue is that subliminals are not good to impress the subconscious.

Subiminals are all conscious mind techniques, same as affirmations done during the day.

What you want to do is visualize the desired outcome while meditating (until you feel mentally satisfied) instead as it is a subconscious mind technique.

Or just listen to the subliminal tape as you sleep but idk subiminals are typically cope compared to superior method of visualizing.
so if i want to grow taller i just have to focus on breathing while visualizing myself as a 6’9 demi god?

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
Search for subliminals for height growth on youtube.
you don’t have any trustable sources? i heard youtube distorts the audio tho

and how do i know if they are high quality?
You download them as 1080p + highest audio quality. Just make sure the creator doesn't lie about the quality.

Subliminals don’t work and the testimonies you see on YouTube comment sections are underage kids lying because they heard “scripting” (pretending to already have the thing you desire) would make the subliminal work. The only reason one would post a subliminal video is for the ad revenue. These videos get millions of views because there’s no shortage of gullible people who believe listening to a sped up unintelligible voice muddled behind some background music will make their dreams come true. It’s cope

• +1
Reactions: zura and hoeseeker111
You download them as 1080p + highest audio quality. Just make sure the creator doesn't lie about the quality.
you know that you can only download them in 1080p if you pay for youtube premium right?

you know that you can only download them in 1080p if you pay for youtube premium right?
Get them through a third party website or buy it then.

so if i want to grow taller i just have to focus on breathing while visualizing myself as a 6’9 demi god?
Yeah basically

sounds like cap but once it’s mastered it always works