Mouth breathing vs nose breathing

H

hoeseeker111

Iron
I look better when i mouth breathe. When i nose breath my face gets squarier and it instead of making me look better i just look like a square or even a circle and i get a really bad face shape, even tho i get a little bit of jawline. When i mouth breath tho, my face gets longer and i look better from the front, but from the sides i look bad cause i have no jawline. Thoughts?

I look better when i mouth breathe. When i nose breath my face gets squarier and it instead of making me look better i just look like a square or even a circle and i get a really bad face shape, even tho i get a little bit of jawline. When i mouth breath tho, my face gets longer and i look better from the front, but from the sides i look bad cause i have no jawline. Thoughts?
Mental illness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, looksmidder, MANLETprettyBOY and 3 others
Least retard looksmax user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 29167
Mouthbreathing mogs hard, especially if you are young.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
what are defines a person who was made to mouthbreath like in their facial structure?
You should do whatever comes natrually, if it feels better to mouthbreathe you should mouthbreathe, if it feels better to breathe with your nose then breathe with your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You should do whatever comes natrually, if it feels better to mouthbreathe you should mouthbreathe, if it feels better to breathe with your nose then breathe with your nose.
gotcha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
@drop

Funny GIF

• JFL
ima start mouthbreathing
There is a large number of people claiming that you should nosebreathe no matter what, if it doesn't come to you natrually then don't do it. Natrual = healthy

• +1
There is a large number of people claiming that you should nosebreathe no matter what, if it doesn't come to you natrually then don't do it. Natrual = healthy
tbf if my face doesnt look long enough, and i dont care about jawline, i dont see why people wouldnt just mouthbreath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28904
tbf if my face doesnt look long enough, and i dont care about jawline, i dont see why people wouldnt just mouthbreath
Mouthbreathing doesn't make your jawline worse. That is just Mike Mew trying to sell you his mewing bullshit.

nose breathing is mostly for people with long midfaces in general, it doesn't really affect anything if you already have a average/short face length.

That happens from hard mewing not nose breathing
Am i right?