Submental/Buccal fat removal or augmentation with osteotomies/implants?

M

maketheforumprivate

Iron
Really hard to improve these things, already had chin wing, need your thoughts

I mean without pics it's hard
also i dont understand the options, they're not mutually exclusive

I mean without pics it's hard
also i dont understand the options, they're not mutually exclusive
Its hard to know if effect wise the lipos and fat removals are enough

Lipo and buccal fat will have slight improvements. Bone surgeries will give the biggest benefit.
The biggest thing about lipo is the skin that is left behind. If you have a sagging skin leftover from lipo you need that excess skin removed.

Its hard to know if effect wise the lipos and fat removals are enough
What's your bf%?
are you recessed?
if you google buccal fat removal you'll see a lot of fat fucks who decided to pick the easy route and the before and after are unimpressive (also we dont know how much they removed, most dont remove the whole buccal fat pad)
if you have chipmunk tier cheeks with low bf then you could be a candidate

Last edited:
What's your bf%?
are you recessed?
if you google buccal fat removal you'll see a lot of fat fucks who decided to pick the easy route and the before and after are unimpressive (also we dont know how much they removed, most dont remove the whole buccal fat pad)
if you have chipmunk tier cheeks with low bf then you could be a candidate
I am low bodyfat and low weight but still have kind of a full face, chin wing fixed it a little bit but I had braces so maybe the rubbing inside the mouth increase buccal fat and also submental because I was breathing through my mouth when I was sleeping

I am low bodyfat and low weight but still have kind of a full face, chin wing fixed it a little bit but I had braces so maybe the rubbing inside the mouth increase buccal fat and also submental because I was breathing through my mouth when I was sleeping
why did you opt for chin wing instead of osteotomy?
do you still mouthbreath?

Really hard to improve these things, already had chin wing, need your thoughts
I get what your saying I think; submental fat/low hyoid + small chin makes jawline look recessed, even in class 1 people. I would get submental lipo before getting any implants but ideally you want to get a maxfac to see if you are really recessed bro

I have a theory that if ur low bf but have fat cheeks than injecting test would burn that fat. Am I retarded? :feelswat: