Submental fat is a hand in placement for good looks i used to doubt this.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Before i begin i must preface this your sub mental decides at times your frontal their are many ways to get rid of it.However losing weight isn't gonna work as much as you think while it's true losing weight can help slow down the build up off soft tissue within the submental as we age you losing weight will not get rid of that soft tissue as long as it's within your neck it will look shit.

So 1 of the methods to get rid of Neck fat overall is to get a neck lipsuction.

Though for this to work you need good skin elasticity this is mainly genetic but as long as you fit this the results can be really good and can be better than the other one the neck lift.

Meanwhile a neck lift works by tightening the muscles around the neck itself to remove the adverse effects inflicted by gravity.

Know say you have a bad sub-mental and your chin starts to develop jawling this is often due to age or just in general a shit sub mental probably from mouth breathing which itself is mainly genetic. To get rid of this you get a chin liposuction to add volume to the jaw.

Also jawling is this part the technique used here is smart lipo this technique uses a laser to tighten the skin instead of a neck liposuction which loosens the skin this helps with to get a nice contour as seen by the pic below.

Know Lets say you got neck lipo suction a neck lift and a chin implant where would this all leave you ?

Know note yes i know the results look gay as fuck but this dude had shit skin elasticity to start with i am guessing due to aging if this was done on a young person i would expect it to look much much more natural but look at the lower 3rd it is actually visible know the cerviomental angle got better.

You also have the sculpture laser this 1 is has a lot of advantages.

1 Less down times.
2 It is generally more comfortable.
3 More customer satisfaction.
4 Lower price.

How does this work well you sit on a chair they they set up a head gear under your chin and ontop of your head they then attach a tube to your sub mental region And the laser kills of the fat cells that is within your sub-mental it is done in a quick time of 25 mins.

Moving on their is a another alternative you could do called the mini neck lift here are the main differences below.

Here are the benefits of a mini neck lift

Know how do you know if your a candidate or not ? simple just use geometry more specifically use a right triangle.What you do is you super impose that onto the neck and with this you can work out if the skin is pushing out past the hypounese if it is then your not a candidate if it isn't then you are a candidate for this.

Know moving onto before and afters.

The top 1 is really good and pushes the limits of what can be done with a mini neck lift notice the angle around here

The neck fat is next to non exsistant know. When you typically tend to see a god like Bi max results. What you notice is the patient had a very good cervicomental Angle to start with so when their doing bimax with a already good cervicomental angle off course the results are gonna look god like.

It made me think with all this and i have noticed this all slayers have 3 trait's

1 A very good cervicomental angle and by this i mean you cannot see a trace of submental fat.

2 A maxilla really well forward grown.

3 A jaw with proper mandible rotation found mainly in caucasoids.

Faces like these.

So the issue i see with that needs to be fixed first is the submental don't go do bimax without fixing this region first or else you will not a forward grown looking jaw or if you do it will look shit compared to the pic above.

then after that you should get super bimax Know see results like this are amazing imagine an effect like this on a old cel gook a man who was spawn shot in the womb manages to look some what fuckable.

Unfortunately he still has the gook maxilla and the gook eyes as lefort 1 doesn't address what he really needs to fix and that is the flat nasal section.

Ideally if he got Lefort 2 his gook skull should start to be less spawn shot especially with nearly 14 to 15 mm to play with also you he needs a better brow-ridge and probably orbital decompression.

Never the less If he had focused on the submental first and then went to get ultra bi-max on the jaws and maxilla then his results would have been super good.

Ideally then he would have ascended hard but the main point i'm saying here is 1 surgery won't fix subhumanity you need to do multiple.

Look at a result like this she has an under bite her maxilla is retruded back words yet still looks decent why ? the gonal angle and the cervico mental angle the gonial angle can be fixed with implants easily though and the cervico mental can with submental liposuction.

Also to show you the power of implants.

Also i forgot to mention the importance of ramus it cannot be understated how important it is.

The ramus is the break or make factor of the main face.

Also the guy that did the morph was @Aesthetics_III.

In conclusion all i have to say is that the neck is where to start then you then go onto ultra bimax with lefort 2 to fix the jaw and maxilla and then you get orbital decompression and then finally if your lack in terms of a gonial angle you get jaw implants.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Ascensionrequired and WannaBeA6
Just lose fat and raise your tongue to the palate
Dont waste money on lipo just because youre lazy jfl

I tried to get submental lipo at 19 and the surgeon laughed me out the room

Good post. Lucky i dont really need this. I need a taller nose bridge though.

I need this so much. Is neck liposuction the same as submentoplasty?

Good thread for the most part. But why would you get necklift before bimax? Makes no sense tbh. Here’s why:

In many cases, the appearance of excess soft tissue in the submental region isn’t simply because you have “too much” skin but really that your bone structure is weak and therefore not adequate scaffolding for the overlying soft tissue.

Because of this, after someone goes through bimax or genio or both, the increased projection of the bone structure will stretch out the soft tissues and potentially correct that aesthetic issue all at once. Bimax alone could potentially solve all issues and then you saved 10k by not having an unnecessary procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Dnr tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Literally just mew