Submental lipo is turning out to be EXTREMELY legit for me

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
had it done 1-2 weeks ago and it's now starting to look legit good and swelling isn't even completely gone yet

here are some photos I took recently (before the lipo)
Ch

Fafs

(was looking down in pic two so it looks especially subhuman)

as you can see the fat under there creates that dirty neckbeard look, the guy said he took out 20-30ml and now my jaw definition is coming out and it's only going to get better, fuaarrk

nothing better than mirin yourself in the mirror after getting shit done, one step at a time boyos

might add after pics in a couple of weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 2729, Julian and 2 others
how much it cost

Are you lean otherwise, just with an unfortunate submental fat deposit?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
or maybe fix the root cause by palatal expansion, bimax, and proper oral patterns

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
pls tagg me when you post after pics. Also which country if you may leak that location? In Germany I only found surgeons with around 3k cost
let me pm you boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yeah that's gonna burn fat deposits
jaw surgery/genio would provide an indirect neck, jowls, lower cheek facelift effect by stretching the overlying soft tissues thanks to the osseous structure modification of the lower face and anterior jaw

jaw surgery/genio would provide an indirect neck, jowls, lower cheek facelift effect by stretching the overlying soft tissues thanks to the osseous structure modification of the lower face and anterior jaw
sure but some people still just have shitty fat distribution and don't really need jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Low IQ if you didn't transfer the fat into your undereye area, it's commonly done in one cpmbined procedure.

Were you under general anesthesia for this procedure?

Were you under general anesthesia for this procedure?
no just local

I'll post update pics soon but am still a tad bit swollen

Low IQ if you didn't transfer the fat into your undereye area, it's commonly done in one cpmbined procedure.
not sure if it was enough fat for that and I didn't have the money for that at that point

before/after for those who still care
20210509 055143

20210509 055432

@Zenturio

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 13824 and 1 other person