Submental Lipo

C

CLO1

Iron
One of the things I'm considering doing to improve my looks is submental liposuction.

I'm not over weight but I don't have any definition in that area and was thinking some lipo there could help create a more attractive look.

Can you go to just about any plastic surgeon for this type of procedure or is there really an art to it where I should go to only the best?

If it's something I should only consider the top surgeons for, who are those surgeons?

One of the things I'm considering doing to improve my looks is submental liposuction.

I'm not over weight but I don't have any definition in that area and was thinking some lipo there could help create a more attractive look.

Can you go to just about any plastic surgeon for this type of procedure or is there really an art to it where I should go to only the best?

If it's something I should only consider the top surgeons for, who are those surgeons?

Just need a competent one. Check their results

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You probably lack hard tissue support

Lose weight if you have a lot of fat there. But I think it's likely you are just recessed. Try jutting and see if it disappears.

Lose weight if you have a lot of fat there. But I think it's likely you are just recessed. Try jutting and see if it disappears.
It's not that it's a lot of fat there but even when I was young and held last fat it was never very well defined and I think I've always held a little bit of extra fat in my face/neck area.

I think I'm a little recessed yes, but I'm not going to get double jaw surgery so I'm looking to do things other than that which will still help me improve my looks.

I've been recommended by some knowledgable members here to get a sliding genio for the purpose of added height to the chin. Was thinking that + submental lipo could give a good result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901