S1

looks good here

but as soon as I stand up straight and face straight forward, I get this:
S2

there's this tiny flab of fat/skin that's completely cucking my jaw definition:
S3

S4

S5

I'll meet with my surgeon again in a bit because he said I should wait a little longer but at this point I'm pretty sure it's not gonna change to any significant degree. Imo I'd need more lipo but he said he didn't want to do more.

there's no way in hell I'm gonna let this tiny bit of soft tissue cuck me like that.

what do? I need heeeeeelp @RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Danish_Retard, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
whats ur bf%

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
so this is what my jaw looks like after submental lipo:
View attachment 1220882

looks good here

View attachment 1220880

View attachment 1220876

View attachment 1220873

View attachment 1220874

I'll meet with my surgeon again in a bit because he said I should wait a little longer but at this point I'm pretty sure it's not gonna change to any significant degree. Imo I'd need more lipo but he said he didn't want to do more.

there's no way in hell I'm gonna let this tiny bit of soft tissue cuck me like that.

I need to see your side profile

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
bf is not the issue
phys-png.1208179
JFL at blurring the nipples.

Is there any surgery to reduce the excess skin? I assume it's similar to someone losing weight where it takes time for the skin to lose elasticity if it does at all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, never_lucky and MarstonAlloy
I need to see your side profile
Side

I know my hyoid isn't angelina jolie tier but I can quite clearly still pinch that roll of fat that's still under my chin. I don't see why one shouldn't be able to remove it so that the jaw definition would come out from a frontal view especially.

F

Last edited:
You need a neck lift.

You need a neck lift.
neck lift is not one specific procedure afaik but rather could be a combination of different procedures that target fat, muscle and skin

brutal i'm higher BF than you but i don't have any submental

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
JFL at blurring the nipples.

Is there any surgery to reduce the excess skin? I assume it's similar to someone losing weight where it takes time for the skin to lose elasticity if it does at all.
it is but it's usually done on old hags and I doubt skin is really the problem, probably more fat

Could also be bad bone support, chin or jaw implant will usually have the effect of tightening jawline simply because the skin is stretched and the hyoid is higher compared to the chin and jaw than before

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Platysmaplasty or Necktite
yeah that's one thing I'm looking at

Could also be bad bone support, chin or jaw implant will usually have the effect of tightening jawline simply because the skin is stretched and the hyoid is higher compared to the chin and jaw than before
chin is fine though, it projects to the lower lip. overall forward growth could be better but not to the point jaw surgery is worth it imo. could also screw me up even more.

I mean a chin or jaw implant will not make it worse but there’s a chance it won’t make it better. Plus you have to fight fire with fire, if the hyoid is low then you need a low jaw and chin and all. Just a suggestion maybe at least consult with a surgeon about it they might be able to predict what will happen

Maybe there are some problems that surgery cannot 100% fix. Who knows

@RealSurgerymax

this is quite clearly excess fat isn't it? surgeon is tripping saying he removed it all

@RealSurgerymax

View attachment 1221024

this is quite clearly excess fat isn't it? surgeon is tripping saying he removed it all
No and anyway he cant remove it all with liposuction.

A long time ago before I joined these forums or had any interest in bone based facial aesthetics all I did was liposuctions in cambodia. The place I owned was literally called “Good Liposuction” So I know liposuction’s limitations....

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, never_lucky and ifyouwannabemylover
No and anyway he cant remove it all with liposuction.

A long time ago before I joined these forums or had any interest in bone based facial aesthetics all I did was liposuctions in cambodia. The place I owned was literally called “Good Liposuction” So I know liposuction’s limitations....
so what do I do now?

my surgeon mentioned removing subplatysmal fat a couple of times. what can I expect from that?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ifyouwannabemylover
I think you should have maxillomandibular advancement.

after this you can have radiofrequency treatments to tighten the skin.
what can I do without osteotomies? I'm not aiming for big change. like this is around what I'd expect for a side profile change:
Dasdas

and mainly improve frontal view in terms of jaw definition. what do you think about removing subplatysmal fat, the fat under the platysma muscle? my surgeon talked about this.

jaw surgery seems a little ridiculous for the amount of change I'm aiming for here. it's just a little soft tissue change that would make a big difference visually.

Last edited:
what can I do without osteotomies? I'm not aiming for big change. like this is around what I'd expect for a side profile change:
View attachment 1221062

and mainly improve frontal view in terms of jaw definition. what do you think about removing subplatysmal fat, the fat under the platysma muscle? my surgeon talked about this.

jaw surgery seems a little ridiculous for the amount of change I'm aiming for here. it's just a little soft tissue change that would make a big difference visually.
I know all about removing the post platysmal fat pad and it wont do what you want.

A genioplasty will pull all that tighter.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
I know all about removing the post platysmal fat pad and it wont do what you want.

A genioplasty will pull all that tighter.
what is the point of doing that then

You are recessed that's it, send an X-ray it will be more clear

Got get your maxilla to alfaro line with a CCW to flatten your occlusal plane with bsso to match class 1, it will fix it

Stop coping with camouflage surgery like lipo and lift

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Swee98 and coolguy1
so this is what my jaw looks like after submental lipo:
View attachment 1220882

looks good here

View attachment 1220880

View attachment 1220876

View attachment 1220873

View attachment 1220874

U didn’t need lipo u needed genioplasty

just from this picture i can see ur mandibule length is so shity , u need bimax yet you cope with neck lift and lipo

Attachments

• 3E68915C-2BDC-4D4F-B03E-11D2A33D042F.png
    3E68915C-2BDC-4D4F-B03E-11D2A33D042F.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 23
U didn’t need lipo u needed genioplasty
no I don't

if I had a genio to any significant degree it would look like this and go past the lower lip
Genio

that's only like 3-4mm, looks like shit and wouldn't to much at all to improve submental

Stop coping with camouflage surgery like lipo and lift
that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I've seen the before and afters of roasties who had neck lifts where they worked on the platysma muscle and they had crazy improvements as opposed to only lipo in my case.

I'm all for bimax when it's needed but this purism is retarded. bimax has a good chance of screwing up your ogee curve too when you're not giga recessed but then you're gonna say 'get zygo implants'.

Necklift-Plus-Mini-Facelift-5-Before-and-After-Manhattan-1.jpg

if this is possible with necklift procedures then I sure as hell can get that little soft tissue improvement I'm aiming for here. you'll see nigga.

Last edited:
no I don't

if I had a genio to any significant degree it would look like this and go past the lower lip
View attachment 1221135

that's only like 3-4mm, looks like shit and wouldn't to much at all to improve submental

that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I've seen the before and afters of roasties who had neck lifts where they worked on the platysma muscle and they had crazy improvements as opposed to only lipo in my case.

I'm all for bimax when it's needed but this purism is retarded. bimax has a good chance of screwing up your ogee curve too but then you're gonna say 'get zygo implants'.

Necklift-Plus-Mini-Facelift-5-Before-and-After-Manhattan-1.jpg

if this is possible with necklift procedures then I sure as hell can get that little soft tissue improvement I'm aiming for here. you'll see nigga.
send me an X-ray i will show you that ur wrong

This woman got a nice submental cuz she have a good position of the hyoid bone

You will not get that angle with a necklift unless you do a hyoid necklift suspension which is only done by very few surgeon in the world

• +1
you have the profil of a class 2 and u want a necklift , go fix the cause and not the effect

this is the position of the hyoid bone

You will not even gain 5mm of upward movement by doing a neck incision and tightening the platysma

U can get 5mm back and 3up with a earlob incisions which will tighten everything but the result will be nowhere near a bimax results.

Bimax move the hyoid up to 2.5cm up and 1back

Just keep coping there is no necklift for ur airway remember that

Attachments

• 16562D92-69CA-4D73-9358-CF897E8C8ACF.jpeg
    16562D92-69CA-4D73-9358-CF897E8C8ACF.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
  • JFL
this is a bimax ⬇️

Attachments

• 85450994-6676-43AE-839B-41154B0DA37C.jpeg
    85450994-6676-43AE-839B-41154B0DA37C.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 41
send me an X-ray i will show you that ur wrong

This woman got a nice submental cuz she have a good position of the hyoid bone

You will not get that angle with a necklift unless you do a hyoid necklift suspension which is only done by very few surgeon in the world
from what I've seen hyoid suspension moves the hyoid bone forward to create more airway space so it actually makes it worse visually, no?

like this
190914_1_En_65_Fig4_HTML.gif

it's a purely functional procedure

I don't think I'd get bimax even if I could afford it right now. there's a really good chance it would make me look like some chimp retard.

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
from what I've seen hyoid suspension moves the hyoid bone forward to create more airway space so it actually makes it worse visually, no?

like this
190914_1_En_65_Fig4_HTML.gif

it's a purely functional procedure

I don't think I'd get bimax even if I could afford it right now. there's a really good chance it would make me look like some chimp retard.
it also move the hyoid forward, there is a hyoid necklift procedure that is done by very few surgeon and it will need to open full face with a scar

it also move the hyoid forward, there is a hyoid necklift procedure that is done by very few surgeon and it will need to open full face with a scar
moving it forward makes it look worse

pretty sure it's a functional procedure for recessed fatcels with sleep apnea so they can prevent them from suffocating in their sleep without going the full jaw surgery route

1sr one: mandibular setback

2nd , good results
they moved his maxilla forward too. if they only moved his maxilla forward without moving the mandible back he would look completely retarded jfl.

• +1
they moved his maxilla forward too. if they only moved his maxilla forward without moving the mandible back he would look completely retarded jfl.
even surgery max advised u bimax, do whatever u want. Beauty is bone

Come back in 3môth and share ur results and we'll see if you don't need bimax

U will not look like a monkey with CCW

If you do a 6mm lf1 with a 10CCW is only 3 advancement at the base of the nose which will lead to 8mm BSSO if ur class 1.
This will yield to more parallel to the ground mandibule, optimized hyoid position, submental stretch

I think @RealSurgerymax will agree with me

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and ifyouwannabemylover
even surgery max advised u bimax, do whatever u want. Beauty is bone

Come back in 3môth and share ur results and we'll see if you don't need bimax

U will not look like a monkey with CCW

If you do a 6mm lf1 with a 10CCW is only 3 advancement at the base of the nose which will lead to 8mm BSSO if ur class 1.
This will yield to more parallel to the ground mandibule, optimized hyoid position, submental stretch

I think @RealSurgerymax will agree with me
I appreciate all the advice man but I've seen a ton of shit bimax results on people who weren't abominations and that would be thousands of bucks down the drain leaving me looking like shit. even surgerymax recently advised some guy here to get zygo implants if bimax screws their ogee curve. that's just unrealistic for most people even if it did look right in the end.

a decent bimax already is 10k+ being generous

Last edited:
I appreciate all the advice man but I've seen a ton of shit bimax results on people who weren't abominations and that would be thousands of bucks down the drain leaving me looking like shit. even surgerymax recently advised some guy here to get zygo implants if bimax screws their ogee curve. that's just unrealistic for most people.
dude but you are asking for better submental

The problem is the distance between chin-hyoid

Chin implant or genio will fuck ur face cuz your chin is not that bad, is not recessed

Other option like necklift will tighten it but will not improve the chin - hyoid distance

Only thing that is gonna improve that is bimax

I can show u from alfaro look :

Attachments

• 33DCF4F5-BA98-4B43-953B-61A69831AE06.jpeg
    33DCF4F5-BA98-4B43-953B-61A69831AE06.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 9F2FC0B6-5890-4805-9913-67C9C85D6B52.jpeg
    9F2FC0B6-5890-4805-9913-67C9C85D6B52.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 8633E7FA-4D0E-4223-AE8A-520B19BE6C60.jpeg
    8633E7FA-4D0E-4223-AE8A-520B19BE6C60.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 18
  • B4991F13-90EC-459C-9E8B-7E9C0D1BBDC4.jpeg
    B4991F13-90EC-459C-9E8B-7E9C0D1BBDC4.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 44
link? you know any europe surgeons that perform this? Idc about a scar

link? you know any europe surgeons that perform this? Idc about a scar
i know the french sutgeon who invented it, it's in France, he will not operate on you if you are under age of 40.

They don't do necklift here for young people

This is the study done by french doctor knipper

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
i know the french sutgeon who invented it, it's in France, he will not operate on you if you are under age of 40.

They don't do necklift here for young people

This is the study done by french doctor knipper
seems like I need to fake passport max jfl
what a cucked world we live in where a healthy young man cant do simple neck surgery jfl

seems like I need to fake passport max jfl
what a cucked world we live in where a healthy young man cant do simple neck surgery jfl
if you need this surgery u likely need bimax CCW

It's not nrml to have a shit hyoid position, it's related to jaw problem , sleep apnea etc

if you need this surgery u likely need bimax CCW

It's not nrml to have a shit hyoid position, it's related to jaw problem , sleep apnea etc
Can I pm you pics? Cause after all those years I spent here I was 100% confident I need bimax/bsso but my surgeon told me that I wouldnt 'profit' from it aesthetic wise

You need bimax. 100%