Submental thread number 3498209482

Can I pm you pics? Cause after all those years I spent here I was 100% confident I need bimax/bsso but my surgeon told me that I wouldnt 'profit' from it aesthetic wise
bluepilled surgeon ,
send me profil pic pm yes

Never trust local surgeon

forward growth could be the issue

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
if you need this surgery u likely need bimax CCW

It's not nrml to have a shit hyoid position, it's related to jaw problem , sleep apnea etc
Damn.... thats exactly my problem... my hyoid is fucked now I got sleep apnea and shit, it's abnormal indeed probably something to do with my SFS and deformity. Need to get osteotomies asap

Damn.... thats exactly my problem... my hyoid is fucked now I got sleep apnea and shit, it's abnormal indeed probably something to do with my SFS and deformity. Need to get osteotomies asap
bimax CCW ⬇️ 10mm pogonion advancement (BSSO + genio) and the hyoid was up 2.5cm

Attachments

• 0C4C1601-08C4-4E4C-911A-D8988BA374AA.jpeg
    0C4C1601-08C4-4E4C-911A-D8988BA374AA.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JosephGarrot123
bimax CCW ⬇️ 10mm pogonion advancement (BSSO + genio) and the hyoid was up 2.5cm
what fixes maxillary hypoplasia? I have a short midface, however I can't see my front teeth fully while talking or smiling

what fixes maxillary hypoplasia? I have a short midface, however I can't see my front teeth fully while talking or smiling
you need an anterior downgraft of your maxilla for teeth show, and a posterior downgraft for the CCW

View attachment 1220979

I know my hyoid isn't angelina jolie tier but I can quite clearly still pinch that roll of fat that's still under my chin. I don't see why one shouldn't be able to remove it so that the jaw definition would come out from a frontal view especially.

View attachment 1221001
You are recessed. There’s your answer :
you have poverty forward growth. The tissues and fat cannot be stretched enougj with this recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558