Success for manlets all over the world

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
5'10 mullata hottie Zendaya dating 5'6 normie manlet Tom Holland. Manlet smv is finally rising.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, SOS-Sonic, faggotchadlite and 21 others
Manlets assemble @Manlet44 @manletcel @ManletEater @manletbish @ShortMulatto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2095, Basedprincess and 2 others
Muh manlet, all that matters in life is splanchocranium.

• JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, MentalistKebab, AscendingHero and 8 others
Splan what? Wtf is that. :feelsuhh:
Images   2021 08 22T132143498

Mine looks like my avi no lie :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted, cumbutamoren and 19 others
Tom Holland is 5'6? Lifefuel if true

• Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Even if she wasnt famous, Zendaya is breeding stock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14781, sandcelmuttcel and 7 others
just be famous bro

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7785 and zeke714
Breeding stock? Nigga she a human not some farm animal jfl.

he's 5'8", not that short.
I've realized that a lot of tall female celebrities date guys shorter than them.
I don't know why that is, but I remember seeing a woman online saying that women don't like short guys because these women are insecure. so taking that into consideration my guess is that many tall female celebrities date guys shorter than them because they are secure with themselves, they know they got infinite SMV, they know they can easily get a tall handsome guy, so they don't have the desire to validate themselves in front of others by having a tall, handsome guy the same way average women do.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
her ex is 6ft5 though
SPL5145198 032

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, mulattomaxxer, AlexAP and 9 others
Jbw. Jbc (just be close “proximity pill”).

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thereallegend and ManletBlackcel
he is better looking than her , men underestimate themselves and overestimate women.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PrisonMike, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
This is why we can’t have nice things. Fuck’s sake, imagine LTRing some girl you care about and she’s had a string of hotter/taller exes. Oh wait, you don’t have to imagine at all...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, PrisonMike and Baldingman1998
This is why we can’t have nice things. Fuck’s sake, imagine LTRing some girl you care about and she’s had a string of hotter/taller exes. Oh wait, you don’t have to imagine at all...
I really don't need to imagine Bhai, hotter, taller, more jacked, more NT, more confident, bigger dick...

Incels really can't win...

Btw Zendaya is pretty, has insane exotic/scarcity halo, and very good generic recombination (mixed people can be losers too, like me), but if I'm totally honest, ignore he has a v basic vanilla JBW pheno, I think Tom Holland might be objectively better looking than her.

Also I'm not sure they are dating, haven't they got a new movie coming out together, which means they need to create buzz by 'co promoting'?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and sandcelmuttcel
I have never heard of anyone refer to a woman as breeding stock :lul::lul:. Zendaya is a gigastacy though. Easily one of the best looking women in the world.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14781, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
he's 5'8", not that short.
I've realized that a lot of tall female celebrities date guys shorter than them.
I don't know why that is, but I remember seeing a woman online saying that women don't like short guys because these women are insecure. so taking that into consideration my guess is that many tall female celebrities date guys shorter than them because they are secure with themselves, they know they got infinite SMV, they know they can easily get a tall handsome guy, so they don't have the desire to validate themselves in front of others by having a tall, handsome guy the same way average women do.
I think its due to lack of options. If your a tall woman, and you want a guy that makes you feel small you don't have many options. Shorter guys tend to look more high trust, which suggests they are less likely to cheat.

5'10 mullata hottie Zendaya dating 5'6 normie manlet Tom Holland. Manlet smv is finally rising.

This case is jbw value that does the trick, not the height factor.

jbw value is rising, for whites men in relation to ethenic women. (obviously jbw has zero impact for white men living in a white place with little ethnics)/

which makes sense.
because whites became more rare. And will become more rare in future. worldwide.

only 16%of world is European-decend (aka white, or white-ish).
If one wants to add Latinos as "whites", than it's only 20%.
I bet in the comming years, the 16% of whites. Will drop towards 10% of wolrd population.
Which should have an influence in jbw value.Bevause what is more scarce, is more valueable.

main-qimg-75c8c40bb17b4e9b6d8448b410c052a3

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend and LooksmaxxHopeful

Tom Holland is not a normie, he's very good looking, also Zendaya is 5'8 and Holland is 5'7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
Tom Holland is not a normie, he's very good looking, also Zendaya is 5'8 and Holland is 5'7
legit
muh normie :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
dude forward growth mogs the entire forum
ideal side
A8FC9353 3612 4E40 9EDC D8AA99720850

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others
I have never heard of anyone refer to a woman as breeding stock :lul::lul:. Zendaya is a gigastacy though. Easily one of the best looking women in the world.
her parents are both ugly, genetics works in mysterious ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I have never heard of anyone refer to a woman as breeding stock :lul::lul:.
legit term, imo. For having children with woman, a woman may have different standards than just for fun.
I know I do.
For fun, I don'care about a woman her heigt. For having children with a woman though. I have height criteria for her. While I actually personally prefer short women.
Zendaya is a gigastacy though. Easily one of the best looking women in the world.
zhe is attractive for sure.
GigaStacy. I would not give her though.

EIAREylUcAYiVhV.jpg
1260f81413f3f527da8abdbd919c3981.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Tom Holland has looks, money and status though, unlike the average man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

5'6 and 5'7 is practically the same height. Not much difference.

Btw Zendaya is pretty, has insane exotic/scarcity halo, and very good generic recombination (mixed people can be losers too, like me), but if I'm totally honest, ignore he has a v basic vanilla JBW pheno, I think Tom Holland might be objectively better looking than her.

Also I'm not sure they are dating, haven't they got a new movie coming out together, which means they need to create buzz by 'co promoting'?
5ac2e509-5177-4619-819d-31912dd9a731-jpeg.1281232

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
This case is jbw value that does the trick, not the height factor.

jbw value is rising, for whites men in relation to ethenic women. (obviously jbw has zero impact for white men living in a white place with little ethnics)/

which makes sense.
because whites became more rare. And will become more rare in future. worldwide.

only 16%of world is European-decend (aka white, or white-ish).
If one wants to add Latinos as "whites", than it's only 20%.
I bet in the comming years, the 16% of whites. Will drop towards 10% of wolrd population.
Which should have an influence in jbw value.Bevause what is more scarce, is more valueable.

main-qimg-75c8c40bb17b4e9b6d8448b410c052a3
didn't know there are more curries than rice

legit term, imo. For having children with woman, a woman may have different standards than just for fun.
I know I do.
For fun, I don'care about a woman her heigt. For having children with a woman though. I have height criteria for her. While I actually personally prefer short women.

zhe is attractive for sure.
GigaStacy. I would not give her though.

EIAREylUcAYiVhV.jpg
1260f81413f3f527da8abdbd919c3981.jpg
very attractive dude

• JFL
didn't know there are more curries than rice
I dunno if sputh east asian is also rice?
If yes, than rice is 30%, and number 1

very attractive dude
The other pics from the google search looked plenty better than this pics.
So maybe your pic, is a cherry picked bad pic on a bad day.
or maybe google is cherry picked, in best pics.

zendaya-stijl-stijlvolste-vrouw-2-1561730288.jpg

but yeah, checking more fce pics of her.
Her face is like HTN overall in average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I really don't need to imagine Bhai, hotter, taller, more jacked, more NT, more confident, bigger dick...

Incels really can't win...
I’m saying non-incels can’t really win either

height does not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
She looks ugly unironically low tier normie no larp

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and sandcelmuttcel
I dunno if sputh east asian is also rice?
If yes, than rice is 30%, and number 1

The other pics from the google search looked plenty better than this pics.
So maybe your pic, is a cherry picked bad pic on a bad day.
or maybe google is cherry picked, in best pics.

zendaya-stijl-stijlvolste-vrouw-2-1561730288.jpg

but yeah, checking more fce pics of her.
Her face is like HTN overall in average
it's called makeup fool

• +1
Zendaya is a girl i would fuck in a dirty way, she looks exotic af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back