Success I just lost my virginity to a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes she looks like adriana lima I'm black btw

Stackz

Stackz

Iron
Success I just lost my virginity to a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and
I'm black btw

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
who are you nigga
no one cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lovemaxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 33986 and 2 others
Tales

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Get a job lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sinister
Tales from mumbai sewers

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, oxymoron, cytoplasm and 4 others

Attachments

• images (86).jpeg
    images (86).jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
Did you run JBB or thugmaxxing game?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Thats 2 sentences bro. Nigger iq :lul:
Bruh my iq was like 147 when I was tested by a psychologist I'm also the top student in my school for mathematics, physics and economics even mogging all the whites in my school stop this niggers have low iq bullshit it's been debunked

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and kwacker777
Bruh my iq was like 147 when I was tested by a psychologist I'm also the top student in my school for mathematics, physics and economics even mogging all the whites in my school stop this niggers have low iq bullshit it's been debunked
Low IQ trait: thinking exceptions disprove established statistical data

Even if you were high iq, at the end of the day, the average is low

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
legit take over

Low IQ trait: thinking exceptions disprove established statistical data

Even if you were high iq, at the end of the day, the average is low
You absolute fucking white supremcist cumskin shit head I never said the average isn't low of course the average is low because most black people live in bad conditions and most malnourished and don't have access to proper education like the Asians or whites have I was not stating blacks don't have lower iq's on average of course they do but all I was trying to say our cognitive abilities are naturally lower infact our cognitive abilities or probably the same as the other race's

how give me methods and tips tyrone

You absolute fucking white supremcist cumskin shit head I never said the average isn't low of course the average is low because most black people live in bad conditions and most malnourished and don't have access to proper education like the Asians or whites have I was not stating blacks don't have lower iq's on average of course they do but all I was trying to say our cognitive abilities are naturally lower infact our cognitive abilities or probably the same as the other race's
i don’t wanna be cancelled

Last edited:
what a hypocrite calling someone a white supremecist when your profile pic is making fun of a Jewish ethnic man.

tales from the slums of nairobi

Forgot about the part where you were dreaming

Tales from the hoods of Chicago

I believe you bhai