Success is a matter of luck

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Very high iq analysis on why success is random and down to luck. You can't plan your success, you can only try to increase your odds, at best.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Ricochet, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
not listening to anyon under 6 psl today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 4416 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, IdiAmin, Gargantuan and 5 others
Good video.

This reminds me when some chadlite/chad normies claim their successes with women are related to their "game" and life achievements while rarely admitting that winning the genetic lottery played most of the role.

That makes the chads who admit the source of their success is their looks seem based in book, despite some normies seeing this as "being shallow" and smug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Good video.

This reminds me when some chadlite/chad normies claim their successes with women are related to their "game" and life achievements while rarely admitting that winning the genetic lottery played most of the role.

That makes the chads who admit the source of their success is their looks seem based in book, despite some normies seeing this as "being shallow" and smug.
even in the case that they were ugly and got lays, it would just be a case of survivor bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Blackpincel, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
even in the case that they were ugly and got lays, it would just be a case of survivor bias
Normies and ugly guys who get laid the most probably are very good at handling rejection and can only remember when a girl accepts. I have a friend who is like that, probably PSL 3,5 but very NT and low inhib, he has a lay count of 20 but he just hits up every girl he can without getting rejection go into his head.
The more chances you get the more the probablity of you getting laid, even if it's not a guarantee.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Does he reference the book 'Fooled By Randomness'

Does he reference the book 'Fooled By Randomness'
I don't remember, I've read another book called "the black swan" i think that talks about this type of stuff too tho.

Success is a matter of luck...

Correct. Unless you belong to the tribe that runs the world (the 1% tribe). Then success is given to you with minimal effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6512
your wealth, i mean when we mean "success" ie high wealth!= getting a degree and a job and a fine wage, is up to destiny and basically determined in advance.

Success is a matter of luck...

Correct. Unless you belong to the tribe that runs the world (the 1% tribe). Then success is given to you with minimal effort.
Being born part of the 1% is luck

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3043
Destiny is cope
few things are destined imo, but these are : your "success", your birth and moment of death. The rest you have relative free will on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
few things are destined imo, but these are : your "success", your birth and moment of death. The rest you have relative free will on it.
Yeah we are using two different words to describe the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

The harder you work the luckier you get

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4416 and Ricochet
I disagree. You have to keep grinding and take that first hard step of actually doing something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Looks234, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
The harder you work the luckier you get
50% of Luck is when preparation meets opportunity. The other 50% is just whatever hand in life you have been dealt

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
DUDE I WAS BORN IN CONNETICUIT AS A WHITE MALE WITH GOOD GENETICS AND INTELLIGENCE. I AM ATTENDING HARVARD ON A FULL FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP AND I PLAY QUARTERBACK AT 6'5. MY FAMILY HAS 3 HOUSES AND MY DAD IS GLOBAL GENERAL MANAGER OF NINTENDO WITH OVER 5000 PEOPLE WORKING UNDER HIM.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU I GOT WHERE I AM TODAY SOLELY BECAUSE OF MY HARD WORK.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634