Success

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Well, boys, I did it! I asked her out! Through paper, though. I basically pointed out how I find her pretty and I want to get to know her more, and asked her if she wanted to exchange numbers or not. As of right now, I didn’t get the paper back.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and badromance
brutal hopepill.

Firstly, I want to say sorry for the brutal blackpill im going to drop on your ass.

She has recieved the paper and taken a pictute of it. She has snapped/insta'd her friends who are laughing and saying that she could do better. She is also sending it to chad who laughs and says "cute" (chad isn't negative and never feels threatened) and she informs beta orbitters they will have to increase drone work output if they wish to remain an orbiter especially with competition for orbiter places (you JFL).

I am sorry dude but if girls like you they will move to you man.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 281, LooksJourney and 3 others
How old are you?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, dogtown, Zesto and 1 other person
Through paper, though

You Cant Be Serious

Are you a kid or something?

The fact that you named this thread „Success“ makes it even more sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Deleted member 281, LooksJourney and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
brutal hopepill.

Firstly, I want to say sorry for the brutal blackpill im going to drop on your ass.

She has recieved the paper and taken a pictute of it. She has snapped/insta'd her friends who are laughing and saying that she could do better. She is also sending it to chad who laughs and says "cute" (chad isn't negative and never feels threatened) and she informs beta orbitters they will have to increase drone work output if they wish to remain an orbiter especially with competition for orbiter places (you JFL).

I thought i was brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, LooksJourney, Zesto and 1 other person
Can any of you elaborate on why asking her out on paper is a bad idea? Don’t say anything wrong with it.

I want my dad to leave so I can pace around to music and cope with life.

More ballsy than me. Autistic but ballsy

If anything ive fucked up chances with my Oneitis. Makes sense I’m a lazy fuck with a negative outlook at life. :feelscry::feelscry:

Bruh fuck all this negativity. You at least stepped up. alot of dudes incel or not are to pussy to ask girls out in the first place but the more you do it even when you get rejected you will feel less fear to do it again. And won't feel scared to ask a girl out vocally.

Bruh fuck all this negativity. You at least stepped up. alot of dudes incel or not are to pussy to ask girls out in the first place but the more you do it even when you get rejected you will feel less fear to do it again. And won't feel scared to ask a girl out vocally.
Would I have been better off just to saying to her
“Do you wanna go out with me?”

I mean don't just say that obviously you need to talk to her a bit crack some jokes lighten the mood and then just casually add the "hey you wanna go out sometime "

I mean don't just say that obviously you need to talk to her a bit crack some jokes lighten the mood and then just casually add the "hey you wanna go out sometime "
Do u think she’ll give me back the note I wrote her with her answer?

Idk man but I think you should just go up to her and laugh the note off and tell you were being weird and silly and then just follow it up with like "but I am serious though, let's go out"

Idk man but I think you should just go up to her and laugh the note off and tell you were being weird and silly and then just follow it up with like "but I am serious though, let's go out"
What if she supposedly has a boyfriend(according to an acquaintance)? Should I still ask her to go out with me?

Damn mkae sure she does have one and then do it

It’s over.

brutal hopepill.

You psychopath!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Nigga, I have done a lot of stupid shit in the past (like this) and it's not negativity, he just should know he shitted it

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Welpt, I guess I should start focus on looksmax.
Nigga, I have done a lot of stupid shit in the past (like this) and it's not negativity, he just should know he shitted it
How did that end up for you, nigga?

no, do you think that doing this type of hit will work when in reality it does not
Listen dude, I wanna fucking kill myself. I’m in a math class of degenerate normies.

Listen dude, I wanna fucking kill myself. I’m in a math class of degenerate normies.
do it then fagget and I'm talking for real

Life's harsh and so I am in class too now, we are just real here

What’s good, tony?