Successful men literally have infinite motivation to become even more successful

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Imagine the top men are already fucking and making decent money which gives them motivation to wanna improve that and get even more. Meanwhile if u get neither at all, ur just fucked and destined to rot unless some miracle happens and u get back on track. But I’m just saying competition is fucking crazy. I’m 19 now which means I’m competing against 24+ year old, status maxxed and moneymaxxed chads for the some 18yo pussy. I’m fucked

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, MoggerGaston, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
slayers slay more, incels rot more, rich gets richer etc...

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
slayers slay more, incels rot more, rich gets richer etc...
Yup, and imo the guys in the middle (normies) more so rely on luck. For example finding a foid that’s just horny and gets an ez slay.

That’s defo me atm I’m in the middle, I struggle a lot to slay. Hopefully some day I’m status maxxed

Imagine the top men are already fucking and making decent money which gives them motivation to wanna improve that and get even more. Meanwhile if u get neither at all, ur just fucked and destined to rot unless some miracle happens and u get back on track. But I’m just saying competition is fucking crazy. I’m 19 now which means I’m competing against 24+ year old, status maxxed and moneymaxxed chads for the some 18yo pussy. I’m fucked
This. I always wonder why would multimillionaires keep working when they can just stop and waste away their days enjoying
It's not like they care about their future generations, it's just insane drive ig?

Bro you’re 6’2 narcissistic white anglo and ambitious, you’re unironically in a better position to succeed than 99.5% of ppl

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That’s how I’m feeling will college admissions rn too tbh fml Ivy or death

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and murdah
Well, it's the socio-economic reality, man. There is nothing you can do about it.

There is enormous competition, and only the strongest and most stress-tolerant men make it to the top, then enjoy top women and luxurious lifestyle, yachts, super cars, luxurious properties and mansions, private jets, private islands, Dubai, Maldives, Las Vegas, etc...

For the rest of men, it's over, especially for the average men. Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

This is wil be your situation after the age of 39 if you are not already rich before reaching that age:

IMG 20240302 080837

A man needs to become rich before 30, else it's over.

Once you are past 30, not beautiful woman will ever notice you if you aren't rich.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Infinite and murdah
A man needs Looks, Money, and Status in this dating market.

Only the strongest and most stress-tolerant men make it to the top, then enjoy top women and luxurious lifestyle
This is far too few tbh, even the people at the top are suffering, just in different ways.

Rich guys are often not GL nor slayers and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite