Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Her Philtrum is smaller but her midface also seems shorter
55FAF855 DB62 4F1E 90B5 18556D2DBE4E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, SoyGune, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Her Philtrum is smaller but her midface also seems shorter
You're telling me that shortening your mid-face actually shortens your mid-face?
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, sandcelmuttcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
Yeah but now it's even more disharmounious, her nose seems too long now.

You're telling me that shortening your mid-face actually shortens your mid-face?
Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office
but there is no "midface shotyrning" surgery bro

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7806
but there is no "midface shotyrning" surgery bro
Your philtrum adds to your mid face, so making it smaller has the effect of shortening your mid face JFL

Your philtrum adds to your mid face, so making it smaller has the effect of shortening your mid face JFL
I mean I guess.
But most people who have long midface have a problem with the lengh of their nose, not their philtrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Selinity
11325 2020 2279 Fig1 HTML 1
Gr14 lrg
266 2009 9312 Fig3 HTML

Thanks me later

She did a lip lift where you cut off the part of the skin right under the nose and then do a local facelift that pulls the lips up and creates a shorter midface by tightening the skin between lips and nose.

E239F147 AED3 446F 9F3F 9ED31B799EA5

this works but it can only have a small effect overal. Looks worse on men

look at the scar area under her nose for proof

Yeah but now it's even more disharmounious, her nose seems too long now.
IMO she still looks better overall now, long nose isn’t good but short midface on women is literally a requirement to look good

men can look good with almost any midface ratio from 0.85 to 1.15 as long as they are properly dimorphic and aren’t .85 or 1.15 due to downward growth or short face syndrome respectively. A non stunted or non downward face with these ratios will look fine on men with dimorphism

a midface below 1.0 for women is automatically ugly. Over 1.1 is automatically cute

She did a lip lift where you cut off the part of the skin right under the nose and then do a local facelift that pulls the lips up and creates a shorter midface by tightening the skin between lips and nose.

View attachment 1280013

this works but it can only have a small effect overal. Looks worse on men

look at the scar area under her nose for proof
Why would it look worse on men?

No idea how to read these

I mean I can see she got ccw but I need to see her midface before and after to know what really happened
In the first case greek is after and its clearly visible that entire nadal base and soft tissues sit higher so his nose is shorter from front

It wouldn't, long philtrum looks like shit however it's more forgiving to have it as a man since its dimorphic

Because it gives you a feminine nose and big upper lips, men can look just fine with a long philtrum. Masculine compact face is not usually from the lips or philtrum but from wider eyes and/or low set eyes.

@delphabot

Last edited: