Successful phase 2 trial of GT20029 dropped - new holy grail of hairloss medication?

Ill make a post in ~8 hours about it if its not larp by dropshippers

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Ill make a post in ~8 hours about it if its not larp by dropshippers
what the fuck are you talking about, what do "drop shippers" have to do with this

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
You remember pyrilutamide? It worked great in phase 2 but was deemed ineffective in phase 3 trials. GT grew a lot of hair in just 2 months but i would say to convince yourself that it won't work, hence, at worst you won't even be disappointed in the future

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Giorgio
what the fuck are you talking about, what do "drop shippers" have to do with this
Idk i havent seen the vid yet gng, ion know if this an actual study or ppl claiming it to resell like 99% of people would

Idk how u that slow nigga

Idk i havent seen the vid yet gng, ion know if this an actual study or ppl claiming it to resell like 99% of people would
so you don't know shit and yet speak?

leave cockroach

can't wait to be disappointed again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Richard Cheese, nofap and 1 other person
so you don't know shit and yet speak?

leave cockroach
I do know shit im already done creating the post nigga, calling me a cockroach as a low iq graycel not suprised

Same as all the other shit since 20 years, nothing works.

You remember pyrilutamide? It worked great in phase 2 but was deemed ineffective in phase 3 trials. GT grew a lot of hair in just 2 months but i would say to convince yourself that it won't work, hence, at worst you won't even be disappointed in the future
Yeah I remember that, Tresless was hyped for a year straight that it was the cure that they all waited on, and many baldcels were overjoyed.

There won’t ever be a 100% cure for hairloss tbh because not everyone’s hairloss is caused by dht, we actually barley know anything about balding, there are simply to many contradictions on what works and what doesn’t for each specific person.
Mpb is still a total mystery

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and traeyoung
Tag me in anti hairloss or anti-aging posts

Yeah I remember that, Tresless was hyped for a year straight that it was the cure that they all waited on, and many baldcels were overjoyed.

There won’t ever be a 100% cure for hairloss tbh because not everyone’s hairloss is caused by dht, we actually barley know anything about balding, there are simply to many contradictions on what works and what doesn’t for each specific person.
Mpb is still a total mystery

MPB really is a mystery and I'm doubtful GT is going to ever hit the market. It's the same issue as the topical anti androgens/5ar inhibitors, how do you make sure the effects are local only to the scalp and you don't degrade the androgen receptors in the rest of your body. I'm doubtful we'll ever have a cure tbh.

r/tressless cucks will say "just take fin bro" as if it's a cure. yeah just fuck with your hormones for keratin on your head.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
MPB really is a mystery and I'm doubtful GT is going to ever hit the market. It's the same issue as the topical anti androgens/5ar inhibitors, how do you make sure the effects are local only to the scalp and you don't degrade the androgen receptors in the rest of your body. I'm doubtful we'll ever have a cure tbh.

r/tressless cucks will say "just take fin bro" as if it's a cure. yeah just fuck with your hormones for keratin on your head.
The worst thing is that it isn’t a cure, many people still keep losing hair even on 2.5 mg dut a day. And it’s absolutely retarted to call dht a trash hormone after 16 like some subhumans claim it is.

The worst is people denying that there’s more to hairloss than just dht, because only blocking dht isn’t the only solution otherwise it would legit work for everybody who takes fin, fin isn’t some magic pill

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung
There won’t ever be a 100% cure for hairloss tbh because not everyone’s hairloss is caused by dht
destroying androgen receptors in the scalp sure will go a long way, and will for all practical intents and purposes will represent a "cure"

how do you make sure the effects are local only to the scalp and you don't degrade the androgen receptors in the rest of your body
it does not go systemic, that is already confirmed through the trial results

The worst is people denying that there’s more to hairloss than just dht
right but were talking about androgenic alopecia aka male pattern baldness specifically

destroying androgen receptors in the scalp sure will go a long way, and will for all practical intents and purposes will represent a "cure"

right but were talking about androgenic alopecia aka male pattern baldness specifically
dht isn’t the sole reason for aga though
There’s way more too it

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I hope you're right about this, but this was just the phase 2 results with not even 200 subjects. i think it's too early to tell.

• +1
dht isn’t the sole reason for aga though
There’s way more too it
Right. Then what is it? Enlighten us. What has every researcher missed that you found?
Honestly, I don't think I even care about pseudoscience junk you'll inevitably post. Inhibiting DHT halts hair loss for the vast majority of people. It has 30 years of efficacy behind it. It's dirt cheap. That's good enough for me.
It barely messes with hormones. Test goes back to normal in a few months. DHT itself is paracrine and type 2 isoenzyme that is inhibited is mostly in the prostate. It's not like you're inhibiting entirety of it anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1