Successfully predicted: 50%+ GOLEM (GLM) COIN WILL CONTINUE GOING UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken

Golem (GLM) has reported 70% gains as of this exact minute, my predictions came true! And it will most definetely hit 1$ in the near future, and provide a safe investment cause they're expanding their network, and will start supporting gpu computer powering!

They're passionate about improving this project.

(My prediction, at that point they were up 5%)

Hopefully this new thread will catch your attention! unfortunately i dont have enough money currently to make a big impact into my economy. Goodluck to you all, don't blindly buy into this, carefully await a baseline for the price and invest! This is simply a tip...

For anyone who's intrested, here's a short explanation by chatgpt:
Golem (GNT) is a cryptocurrency project that aims to create a decentralized global supercomputer by harnessing the idle processing power of users' machines. The idea is to create a network where users can rent out their computing resources to others who need extra processing power for tasks like rendering CGI, scientific computing, machine learning, and more.

And soon they're rolling in gpu powering.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Pride, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Are you a pump and dumper, Xanny boyo?

Golem (GLM) has reported 70% gains as of this exact minute, my predictions came true! And it will most definetely hit 1$ in the near future, and provide a safe investment cause they're expanding their network, and will start supporting gpu computer powering!

Hopefully this new thread will catch your attention! unfortunately i dont have enough money currently to make a big impact into my economy. Goodluck to you all, don't blindly buy into this, carefully await a baseline for the price and invest! This is simply a tip...

Golem (GNT) is a cryptocurrency project that aims to create a decentralized global supercomputer by harnessing the idle processing power of users' machines. The idea is to create a network where users can rent out their computing resources to others who need extra processing power for tasks like rendering CGI, scientific computing, machine learning, and more.

worth it if i can buy for just 100$?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
worth it if i can buy for just 100$?
i only have 250 bhai, idk buy it maybe, it's kinda milked, but i still think it's going to 1 buck, maybe put 20 in there, and rest on btc or eth, and start working

i only have 250 bhai, idk buy it maybe, it's kinda milked, but i still think it's going to 1 buck, maybe put 20 in there, and rest on btc or eth, and start working
Ova for us poorcels. Will have to start wagecucking ig

Ova for us poorcels. Will have to start wagecucking ig
Gotta become a slave and enjoy 0 opportunities, easy 10x past 2 years, im getting my forklift license tommorow actually.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
good call.

sidenote.
Kinda 90+% of crypto buyers in a bull market, feel like a genius. While the reality is also kinda, that it kinda easy-time

• +1
Reactions: murdah
good call.

sidenote.
Kinda 90+% of crypto buyers in a bull market, feel like a genius. While the reality is also kinda, that it kinda easy-time
yeah, but i still think it's good, even if they're getting bubbled, im aware the 50% increase is just cause of a meme, but it's definetely mooning for good reasons

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

idgaf i predicted kaspa rise

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii