Sucked this girls toes on our second date and now I got diarrhea

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
Sucked on this girls toe while we were hooking up and I think I fucked up. We were walking around the pier and restraunts area and she was wearing sandals. So I think I got some sort of cross contamination from putting her dirty feet in my mouth

Worth it tho. Whole time I kept starting at her toes while we were out. She noticed too cause I tried to take a sneaky glance when we were sitting and she started flexing her toes.

Now I have really bad sulfuric gas and mild diarrhea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Rea, jacobrb07 and 6 others
@WeiWei be careful if you ever want to suck a girl‘s toes

Damnb that's sexy af. Was she white?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, WeiWei, Idontknowlol and 2 others

Reminds me the time I licked this milf's pussy

For a week after, my throat hurt alot, but the pain was not similar to having a flu or a cold, it actually felt like I had razors down my throat

Luckily it went away on its own

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and WeiWei
Reminds me the time I licked this milf's pussy

For a week after, my throat hurt alot, but the pain was not similar to having a flu or a cold, it actually felt like I had razors down my throat

Luckily it went away on its own
This is why milfs are off the table. Virgin only or death (death :incel:)

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
This is why milfs are off the table. Virgin only or death (death :incel:)

nah, it was worth it....she fucked and sucked like there was no tomrrow...Just like most milfs ive fucked

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Gaygymmaxx
Sucked on this girls toe while we were hooking up and I think I fucked up. We were walking around the pier and restraunts area and she was wearing sandals. So I think I got some sort of cross contamination from putting her dirty feet in my mouth

Worth it tho. Whole time I kept starting at her toes while we were out. She noticed too cause I tried to take a sneaky glance when we were sitting and she started flexing her toes.

Now I have really bad sulfuric gas and mild diarrhea
Send her your shit pics to guilt her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back