Sucking in your cheeks makes you uglier

LilJojo

LilJojo

Zephir
Sucking in your cheeks or jutting ruins your harmony, you look like a blobfish that’s struggling to breath and if it’s paired with squinting you look like a retard.

No it’s not more attractive those who have it naturally is in line with their face and not actively disrupting the harmony of it.

Hollow cheeks are male gaze and mainly used in modelling but even then 80% of models don’t have it. It’s for aesthetic purposes not attractive ones
Jutting is retarded because you are giving yourself an underbite purposefully

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
water is wet

or be funkyflamingo and perma jutt/squint and suck checks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, DeadTrees, user123456 and 2 others
Sucking in your cheeks or jutting ruins your harmony, you look like a blobfish that’s struggling to breath and if it’s paired with squinting you look like a retard.

No it’s not more attractive those who have it naturally is in line with their face and not actively disrupting the harmony of it.

Hollow cheeks are male gaze and mainly used in modelling but even then 80% of models don’t have it. It’s for aesthetic purposes not attractive ones
Jutting is retarded because you are giving yourself an underbite purposefully
Food Drink Water GIF

almost all models with hollow cheeks are just sucking in their cheeks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, lebronjames23, edodalic29 and 1 other person
L
almost all models with hollow cheeks are just sucking in their cheeks.
no they aren’t. They’re just lean with good lighting. Sucking in your cheeks only produces some lines not the whole part that begins from the cheekbone and ends at your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
It makes you look constipated I hate when people do that it’s so try hard. I saw an Indian here suck his cheeks asking for help for his looks and I’m like?? Let’s start with not sucking your cheeks it makes you look like you’re trying hard to take a hard shit

L

no they aren’t. They’re just lean with good lighting. Sucking in your cheeks only produces some lines not the whole part that begins from the cheekbone and ends at your mouth.
chico literally has a video talking about it.

Fuck man I was blowjob maxxing then you had to come out with this

Chico doesn’t have natural hollow cheeks
They bite down with their masseters or clench their jaw which gives them illusion of hollow cheeks from their already god given bone structure

Even models go far as wearing makeup, they’re all just one big fraud lol

They bite down with their masseters or clench their jaw which gives them illusion of hollow cheeks from their already god given bone structure

Even models go far as wearing makeup, they’re all just one big fraud lol
yes but not suck on cheeks like the retards do on here