Suffer everyday - original rap song by me

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
it was orignally about niggers but i changed the lyrics to woman since i hate woman

everyday i hate woman i don't know why, i need to educate woman never say no lie i'm gonna makem pay for it

every single time i look outisde window there is a hooker cheto high

i just wanna make woman suffer everyday i wake up making woman sick of getting hate

thats not love if shes getting paid , no money them bitches gonna shake haha, you get ache in the head everyday she gets rekt
by nigga pieace of cake, hoho heck

no money them bitches gonna shake, i just wanna make woman suffer every day i wake up making woman sick of getting hate

+bonus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mr Test, wollet2 and 4 others
@mortis @deadmanwalking @sub4 iranicel gangster or not?

it was orignally about niggers but i changed the lyrics to woman since i hate woman

everyday i hate woman i don't know why, i need to educate woman never say no lie i'm gonna makem pay for it

every single time i look outisde window there is a hooker cheto high

i just wanna make woman suffer everyday i wake up making woman sick of getting hate

thats not love if shes getting paid , no money them bitches gonna shake haha, you get ache in the head everyday she gets rekt
by nigga pieace of cake, hoho heck

no money them bitches gonna shake, i just wanna make woman suffer every day i wake up making woman sick of getting hate

+bonus

Voice of a ruski dota player that gets beaten by his father for waking him up at 3am by screaming at faceless void who ulted 4 of his teammates.

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Ryldoo IS COPING, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
Fire

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
Can you reupload the "if you're incel and you know it kill yourself" song?

• JFL
mogs 90% of music ever created in history. i don't acknowledge critics, you are beneath me
Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Psychophilly
this is straight up fire🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Love it
niggas should not take this serious (fbi etc) i was just high af and spend 2 hour making this, clearly and obviously satire

bumportorica