Sugar from mommy

im sorry bro. Life hitted you hard. I hope you will find happiness one day. Will you watch f1 with me?
I will watch giga low inhib badboy motherfucker Max stomp Lewis next season with you bro

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I will watch giga low inhib badboy motherfucker Max stomp Lewis next season with you bro
red bull car will be strong if honda will keep improving on engine like last year.

red bull car will be strong if honda will keep improving on engine like last year.
Do you think he could do it in a hypothetical situation where their cars where equal?

Do you think he could do it in a hypothetical situation where their cars where equal?
yep, for sure. Max is fast af BUT, hes sometimes to agressive. Hes getting calmer with time so i hope that he will keep improving on that. You see, lewis is winning becouse he doesnt make many mistakes, vettel in 2018 lost his title with even better car becouse he was making mistakes (he was fast enough but he was crushing). So max can fight but mercedes will be very very strong. I dont know what about ferrari too. Anyway 3 teams fighting for championshup would be a dream

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
having a loving mother and father is the greatest gift that any child can receive
a stable and supporting upbringing is vital to reaching ones genetic potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pietrosiek
I will return to Poland in the summer and approach some girls