Sugary sodas age you just as fast as smoking cigarettes

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
What the fuck, now I can't even drink sodas anymore? Serious ragefuel. Drinking soda daily was the only way I was coping.

They found that people who drank more sugary soda tended to have shorter telomeres. Drinking an 8-ounce daily serving of soda corresponded to 1.9 years of additional aging, and drinking a daily 20-ounce serving was linked to 4.6 more years of aging. The latter, the authors point out, is exactly the same association found between telomere length and smoking.

PSA: You can still drink diet soda though, but let's be honest, that is literal dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BrettyBoy
How do you inhale soda like it’s nothing? I usually need to drink some water after drinking soda.

• Woah
Reactions: quinn24
Sad shit, man.

I drink sugary drinks all the time

I need to stop eating sugar and too many carbs haha

I drink it everyday, but yeah its shit

I don't have sugar sodas very often. I like to drink diet soda but only when I have cheeseburgers, pizza, etc.
I drink Gatorade (which has sugar) when I am dehydrated. That still counts because of the sugar. Even though it's not a soda.

stopped drinking beer and sodas since i have tonsil stones

just drink water

COLLAGEN IS SO FRAGILE YET SO IMPORTANT TO YOUR LOOKS.

IF YOU AREN'T DOING EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO COLLAGENMAXX AND KEEP A GOOD DIET WITH REGULAR SUN EXPOSURE (with sunscreen of course) AND NATURALLY INJESTED VITAMIN C + BETA CAROTEEN WTF ARE YOU DOING FAGGOT

FUCKING SERIOUSLY FUCK

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers