Suggest animes

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I need a new cope, though I'm not the anime type I have liked a few in the past: AoT, death note, one punch man. What should I watch tonight when I'm rotting after work?

Tony

Watch shit like berzerk, hajime no ippo, and DBZ. Its good gymcelling motivation. I would also suggest monster and samurai champloo

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
inject tren

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Watch shit like berzerk, hajime no ippo, and DBZ. Its good gymcelling motivation. I would also suggest monster and samurai champloo
Watch baki or hajimi no ippo or kengan ashura

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Recommend me hentai with big asses bro

HunterxHunter it's good

Yugioh
Dubbed

anime is for fags

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Petsmart and Ritalincel
I need a new cope, though I'm not the anime type I have liked a few in the past: AoT, death note, one punch man. What should I watch tonight when I'm rotting after work?
Relife and Orange

Grappler Baki or Netflix baki are both high t

If you want to get into berserk it's better to read it, and the latest chapters haven't been animated anyway

Code Geass @Extra Chromosome to significantly increase your iq

what are some anime's that don't have crazy supernatural stories or are about the world ending, ones that have a realistic story

what are some anime's that don't have crazy supernatural stories or are about the world ending, ones that have a realistic story

monster

If you want some deep psychological stuff: watch Monster,Elfen lied, etc...

If you want something more light hearted and Action oriented: watch Shounen animes like HunterXHunter, My Hero Academia, etc...

And If you want to watch some really badass shit: then watch Baki, Parasyte, Hellsing Ultimate, hajimi no ippo and Samurai champloo.

Attack on Titan
The Seven deadly sins
The Legend of the Galactic heroes (1981)
Goblin Slayer

chas only watch big three and slice of life