suggest me a legit way to get rid of Dandruff JFL

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
its annoying. what hair oil do yall use.

cum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
Do nopoo for a few months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and Entschuldigung
nizoral or any other shampoo with ketoconazole

For people recommending nizoral, you’re using it 2x a week right? After using it, do you use a conditioner? What is the best conditioner to use

I’ve dealt with dandruff for a few years, I was using nizoral once a week and heads and shoulders once a week as well for a few years and that worked decently but recently that stopped working so I switched to using nizoral twice a week, but since doing this (been a week) I feel like my scalp has only gotten itchier

My Scalp was super itchy and tender for years
For people recommending nizoral, you’re using it 2x a week right? After using it, do you use a conditioner? What is the best conditioner to use

I’ve dealt with dandruff for a few years, I was using nizoral once a week and heads and shoulders once a week as well for a few years and that worked decently but recently that stopped working so I switched to using nizoral twice a week, but since doing this (been a week) I feel like my scalp has only gotten itchier

I had the same problem when just using nizoral using oils helped me alot i use a mix with Castor oil, Coconut oil, almond oil and some peppermint oil and havent had have any scalp problems since. My scalp before was borderline painfull

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
My Scalp was super itchy and tender for years

I had the same problem when just using nizoral using oils helped me alot i use a mix with Castor oil, Coconut oil, almond oil and some peppermint oil and havent had have any scalp problems since. My scalp before was borderline painfull
thanks, I should probably start using oils. How often do you use them, how often do you keep them in for?

thanks, I should probably start using oils. How often do you use them, how often do you keep them in for?
I put them on every night then wash them off in the morning because then i put some hair milk in for curls idk if im supposed to do it so often but it works for me

Rub DHT gel onto your scalp after showering daily, should clear it up in a few months as long as you keep consistent

Head and shoulders did the trick

inb4 jew scam