Suggest me good shoe lifts that can fit in Nike 95's for size 10 shoe

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Joined
Apr 9, 2022
Posts
6,277
Reputation
7,870
Title. Some cheap affordable but good shoe lifts I'm worried they won't fit and don't wanna return it like a cuck

Anyone know any good ones? ty
 
half inch ones are best. I have full inch and they're too high.
 
Title. Some cheap affordable but good shoe lifts I'm worried they won't fit and don't wanna return it like a cuck

Anyone know any good ones? ty
Crocs flip flops
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

Steroids user
Replies
10
Views
91
Nocturnal
Nocturnal
T
Replies
3
Views
37
maxirraret
maxirraret
nedum4y0u
Replies
0
Views
17
nedum4y0u
nedum4y0u
aztecas
Replies
1
Views
83
jsmogu
jsmogu
coletho287345
Replies
9
Views
65
coletho287345
coletho287345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top