Suggest me some books on effectively learning new things

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Books that have tips about learning anything new very fast and that increasing our memorization power. Please help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
High iq chads please help

Sorry m8 but nootropics and discipline will probably be the answer for effective learning, more so than a tactical cognitive approach. Of course there are the memorization champions who utilize the palace technique but this is too specific and not often very practical for the sake of LEARNING IMO. Read atomic habits and remember to look into nootropics and to sharpen your discipline :^)
WagFmi!

Edit: i like your username srs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and St. Wristcel
Sorry m8 but nootropics and discipline will probably be the answer for effective learning, more so than a tactical cognitive approach. Of course there are the memorization champions who utilize the palace technique but this is too specific and not often very practical for the sake of LEARNING IMO. Read atomic habits and remember to look into nootropics and to sharpen your discipline :^)
WagFmi!

Perfect reply OP
only thing that’ll help you other than this is IQ (can’t fix in 2021)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Watching this thread. Seems good. Want to do exactly the same thing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
WagFmi!

Yes thanks for your info
Peak : how to master almost anything

The second half of this book was not as useful as the first but still worth the read
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479