Suggest norse back tattoo ideas

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Posts
2,011
Reputation
2,408
I saw a post earlier about a norse tattoo and they look dope. Suggest some cool norse back tattoos, I like zyzz’s herald of the gods tattoo or something like this (just with nordic symbols and cool shit):
63F0B851 835D 48D3 BCAC F3171AAAFA47
 
tbh it's kinda cringe to get them if you aren't nordic but you should get some with runes to signify that it's a nordic tattoo.
 
tbh it's kinda cringe to get them if you aren't nordic but you should get some with runes to signify that it's a nordic tattoo.
Yeah that’s what I mean and yes I am 40% nordic probably and like 40% german
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
13
Views
62
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Zenithcel
Replies
0
Views
21
Zenithcel
Zenithcel
Deusmaximus
Replies
0
Views
21
Deusmaximus
Deusmaximus
ragu
Replies
2
Views
33
ragu
ragu
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
29
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top