Suggestions to improve hairstyle?

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
There’s not really much to work with, so anyone got any ideas on how to improve it until it grows longer?

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 20565
get this one bro trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Kingcel32
There’s not really much to work with, so anyone got any ideas on how to improve it until it grows longer?

Looks a bit like a french crop. It might be a good idea to have a look at them on google to see how people style them.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
just grow the front more

• +1
I will, just need styling advice temporarily
from my experience you just gotta wait it out. i rememeber literally spending 20 minutes in the bathroom trying to style obviously too short hair when all i had to do was grow it out and let it do its thing with slight hand work. you can try scrunching your hair with your hands right when you step out of the shower and let it air dry it usually adds a bit of texture

• +1
u look good gang, u just need better hair

tbh don't cut ur hair, get through the awkward phase and grow it out
thank god i grew my hair out during quarantine 2020

after that look up how different protein treatements and kertain ones and hit me up, i will help you so you could get legit tiktok prettyboy hair

no way u do bad w bitches

• Love it
from my experience you just gotta wait it out. i rememeber literally spending 20 minutes in the bathroom trying to style obviously too short hair when all i had to do was grow it out and let it do its thing with slight hand work. you can try scrunching your hair with your hands right when you step out of the shower and let it air dry it usually adds a bit of texture
Aight I’ll just wear a hat until it grows long enough, only problem is my bangs always like scrunch back up instead of staying in place

• Love it
u look good gang, u just need better hair

tbh don't cut ur hair, get through the awkward phase and grow it out
thank god i grew my hair out during quarantine 2020

after that look up how different protein treatements and kertain ones and hit me up, i will help you so you could get legit tiktok prettyboy hair

no way u do bad w bitches
I can’t grow out my hair for now cause I go to a military college with strict hair standards so it’s very difficult for me to find a hairstyle

honestly looks good, but maybe a bit dry and stray on the top. i'd try to get it looking a little more cohesive / nicely textured by using a mattifying putty or something. gj though.

• +1
Rhino + Otoplasty would be the best hairstyle to improve your SMV

• Love it
Rhino + Otoplasty would be the best hairstyle to improve your SMV
Maybe I’ll get rhino eventually. I just looksmax for halo effect tbh so may be a good deal

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Maybe I’ll get rhino eventually. I just looksmax for halo effect tbh so may be a good deal
Otoplasty would benefit more, would make you look Hapa instead of full SEA. Goodluck bud.

• +1
Aight I’ll just wear a hat until it grows long enough, only problem is my bangs always like scrunch back up instead of staying in place
your current haircut looks good too, you are just not used to it because you were so used to seeing yourself with longer hair. it always goes like that which is why you will essentially never be satisfied when going to a barbershop. thats why its good to let other people rate it who never saw how it looked previously

• Woah
Would that make my changlite?
No you’d go from MTN to strong HTN with rhino and otoplasty.

Sorry to blackpill you but there is almost no such thing as Changlite/chang, they are just jacked, tall, Asian HTNs, one of the only genuine changlites I’ve seen made a ted talk speaking on how he got no to little matches.

• +1
No you’d go from MTN to strong HTN with rhino and otoplasty.

Sorry to blackpill you but there is almost no such thing as Changlite/chang, they are just jacked, tall, Asian HTNs, one of the only genuine changlites I’ve seen made a ted talk speaking on how he got no to little matches.
I meant aesthetically not smv wise

I meant aesthetically not smv wise
No, but that’s irrelevant, doesn’t matter what PSL aspie scale rates you (especially considering it’s a Eurocentric scale)

• Woah
It’s over
Not over, a HTN Asian guy that’s NT maxed is rare, not sure about your height, many girls have a preference for Asian guys, both white and Asian women. You can clean up with those.

• +1
Not over, a HTN Asian guy that’s NT maxed is rare, not sure about your height, many girls have a preference for Asian guys, both white and Asian women. You can clean up with those.
I just want validation and halo effect ngl ion care about slaying

I just want validation and halo effect ngl ion care about slaying
Just leave this website if you don’t care about slaying, you look better then the average person your age, people already treat you well, if your not autistic, enjoy life and don’t bother with a “halo”, a “halo” is just a way to make up for personality deficiencies, I know one Asian guy 5’7 MTN that has heaps of female friends, Stacylite gf, goes to a great uni.

• Woah
Just leave this website if you don’t care about slaying, you look better then the average person your age, people already treat you well, if your not autistic, enjoy life and don’t bother with a “halo”, a “halo” is just a way to make up for personality deficiencies, I know one Asian guy 5’7 MTN that has heaps of female friends, Stacylite gf, goes to a great uni.
I don't feel like i'm treated well tbh I think people don't like me, could just be anxiety from being bullied in middle school tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
are you hapa? btw

• +1
Images
B954fa50cc41d8b994dec076b5be70d8

suggestion

• +1