Sui fuel from real life

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This girl:

cFPIf3s.jpg

Fucks this guy:

bCJMSMN.jpg

And I was dellusional enough to think I had a chance with her much better looking sister:

NI5HcVI.jpg

He probably fucked her too at some point but decided to opt for the 17 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You better hope that your oneitis doesn't find these posts you keep making about her and her sister. :lul:

• +1
ngl the first girl is better gl to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 1 other person

They both have big noses, and the second definitely has asymmetrical proportions

• +1
You better hope that your oneitis doesn't find these posts you keep making about her and her sister. :lul:

She is too busy fucking chad to care. Besides, she told me she likes psychotic stuff
first girl has a NCT though

• +1
You know that guy's not Chad, right? He's just a slightly above average guy, who's probably really confident and is entertaining to be around.

• +1
You know that guy's not Chad, right? He's just a slightly above average guy, who's probably really confident and is entertaining to be around.
He doesn't seem to be so above average to me. His body + his face (a part of it) is bad. But he seems NT and not giving a fuck which girls like.

• +1
He doesn't seem to be so above average to me. His body + his face (a part of it) is bad. But he seems NT and not giving a fuck which girls like.
Does seem NT, but face too looks above average tbh.

• +1
Also I love your posts @blackopstruecel. At least they have some material

• +1
Does seem NT, but face too looks above average tbh.
He has a weird nose and bad facial hair.
The line created by the sun shows that he has bad Zygos. Jaw looks a bit better but that's because of his looksmaxing technique keeping a beard at just the right places.

I don't think he looks above average. We haven't seen his eyes but I don't think Greeks have good eyes on average. Looks like a lowclass framecel as well.

This guy is below average where I live..it tells you something about the Girls OP falls in love with. Most of us probably mog this guy to hell and back if we stood next to him

• +1

Above average and entertaining is all you need. I'm neither of these

• +1
Above average and entertaining is all you need. I'm neither of these

what if she reverses imaged search her boyfriend to see what would come up and found this lmaooo

• +1
Yeah psychotic not beta male behavior

There are more chances I fuck a 8/10 dutch girl than she finds about these posts
He has a weird nose and bad facial hair.
The line created by the sun shows that he has bad Zygos. Jaw looks a bit better but that's because of his looksmaxing technique keeping a beard at just the right places.

I don't think he looks above average. We haven't seen his eyes but I don't think Greeks have good eyes on average. Looks like a lowclass framecel as well.

This guy is below average where I live..it tells you something about the Girls OP falls in love with. Most of us probably mog this guy to hell and back if we stood next to him
His jaw can cut you in half. He has good eye area as you can tell from his under eye support+warrior skull+good frame, so you can stop coping now

• +1
There are more chances I fuck a 8/10 dutch girl than she finds about these posts

His jaw can cut you in half. He has good eye area as you can tell from his under eye support+warrior skull+good frame, so you can stop coping now

Does that make you feel better? To imagine him as this insurmountable opponent, while you're just the victim of circumstance?

It's far easier to tell yourself that you never had a chance than to admit any fault on your part. This forum is full of people who tell circumstance to go fuck itself by making positive changes, and it seems you aren't interested in being a part of that.

• +1
Does that make you feel better? To imagine him as this insurmountable opponent, while you're just the victim of circumstance?

It's far easier to tell yourself that you never had a chance than to admit any fault on your part. This forum is full of people who tell circumstance to go fuck itself by making positive changes, and it seems you aren't interested in being a part of that.

But he is an insumountable opponent. I'm a subhuman compared to him and I look autistic too.

Never having a chance is legit thing. If you have a FWHR of 1.7 a hsitty jaw, and a stupid skul shape, you never had a chance. Even the girls have better facial features than me

• +1
There are more chances I fuck a 8/10 dutch girl than she finds about these
I'm saying these posts aren't psychotic and you probably act like you do here irl, so you aren't appealing to her by acting g like you do

• +1
I'm saying these posts aren't psychotic and you probably act like you do here irl, so you aren't appealing to her by acting g like you do

It's over with her. She written me off. She is probably rides on chad as I type this while I rot in my dorm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
The first girl is better looking, and the guy mogs both by at least 2-3 points. Also, roped.