Sui fuel, i get height mogged by girls in my class im 5'8

Deleted member 18175

Deleted member 18175

Just a guy looksmaxxing
This is complete fucking sui fuel, I feel like im gonna die with an excess amount of copium in my veins someday. I was tennismaxxing earlier today and started farming hgh by running really fast the whole time. I hope hghmaxxing works.

Just wear 1.5 inch lifts, at your height it’ll pose a big difference. You’ll go from being 5’9 in shoes to 5’11.

Index

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indeed, Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Just wear 1.5 inch lifts, at your height it’ll pose a big difference. You’ll go from being 5’9 in shoes to 5’11.
life fuel, how to shoeliftmaxx without getting called out? Do u have any links to shoelifts

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetica
life fuel, how to shoeliftmaxx without getting called out? Do u have any links to shoelifts
Wear high top shoes, think of Converse or Jordan 1s but any high top should do. You can just search up shoelifts on Google, choose the ones with multiple sections so you can adjust how much you want to increase.

Wear high top shoes, think of Converse or Jordan 1s but any high top should do. You can just search up shoelifts on Google, choose the ones with multiple sections so you can adjust how much you want to increase.
High top air force mogs for shoe lifts

• +1
High top air force mogs for shoe lifts
Those look pretty good too.
Any guy that’s below average or about average height should likely wear at least a 1 inch lifts, so long you wear proper shoes and don’t increase too much, you won’t get called out.
Meanwhile you could go from being 55 percentile to 75 percentile in an instant.
As for the copers saying “what if you’re in bed and have to take the shoes off”, no woman is going to notice your legs being an inch and a half shorter in bed.

Any guy that’s below average or about average height should likely wear at least a 1 inch lifts, so long you wear proper shoes and don’t increase too much, you won’t get called out.
As for the copers saying “what if you’re in bed and have to take the shoes off”, no woman is going to notice your legs being an inch and a half shorter in bed.
JFL this is true

Life fuel now i can fraud as 5'11:feelsgood:

Bro should i air force 1 maxx and add 1.5 inch shoe lifts. Would that make me abt 5'10? idk how many inches of height air force 1's add.

I’m creaming when I’m 6’2 + AF1 high top w lifts + RTT

Ultimate formula to slay in party settings

• +1
RTT = roids tat tan

RTT = roids tat tan
Yes, Im gonna tattoomaxx when im older, idk what im gonna get (I'll decide later) abt roids idk i'll prob stay natural. But RTT (Steroids,Tattoos, Tan) Is the slayer starter pack. What tattoos are good?

Yes, Im gonna tattoomaxx when im older, idk what im gonna get (I'll decide later) abt roids idk i'll prob stay natural. But RTT (Steroids,Tattoos, Tan) Is the slayer starter pack. What tattoos are good?
By "good" i mean what type of tattoos increase SMV?

I get height mogged by girls and I'm 6'1 nigga

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
Thank you but in Bosnia its literally below average lmfao
cap the tallest country in the world the netherlands has an avg height of 5'11.9

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
cap the tallest country in the world the netherlands has an avg height of 5'11.9
Brutal suifuel for me budddy boyo. I will heightmaxx till the end.

Dinaric alps (where I come from) have a taller average but just to clarify I'm talking about my observations

Attachments

• ca8c6197093716eccc5e2de1faeebe08.jpg
    ca8c6197093716eccc5e2de1faeebe08.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
Dinaric alps (where I come from) have a taller average but just to clarify I'm talking about my observations
ahh I see, yeah dinaric alps avg height is supposedly 6ft 1 thats crazy, thats even taller than dinka south sudanese people.

whats the population size of the dinaric alps?

Also mirin Balkan moggers like 6'9 @cocainecowboy , tall alpha males

Bro i have to remind you of 1 thing. He mogs you

Attachments

• egcPsSlojwiB3kXjj3rpZSxu5gq.jpg
    egcPsSlojwiB3kXjj3rpZSxu5gq.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
ahh I see, yeah dinaric alps avg height is supposedly 6ft 1 thats crazy, thats even taller than dinka south sudanese people.

whats the population size of the dinaric alps?

Also mirin Balkan moggers like 6'9 @cocainecowboy , tall alpha males
@cocainecowboy teach me how you heightmaxxed boyo

Wtf the fuck is he even here if he is 6'9 JFL.
its a meme lol hes like a white chadlite bodybuilder who was 6'8 who used to be on this forum. He advocated against things like surgery.

its a meme lol hes like a white chadlite bodybuilder who was 6'8 who used to be on this forum. He advocated against things like surgery.
JFL as if he'd know he's a 6'9 mogger. He won't know how it feels to be 5'8 at 15. he was probably 6'2 at my age JFL.

JFL as if he'd know he's a 6'9 mogger. He won't know how it feels to be 5'8 at 15. he was probably 6'2 at my age JFL.
Not even 6'2 I'd say 6'5 JFL

OP you are 15. Girls stop growing at 14-15. Of course you'll see a good amount of girls taller than you.

• +1
Reactions: Indeed and TeenAscender
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
listen man, get what you need to know about looksmaxxing asap then stop wasting ur time.

if u wanna learn heightmaxxing learn asap, dont fall into the trap of the blackpill echo chamber which is completely exxagerated and untrue.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • +1
listen man, get what you need to know about looksmaxxing asap then stop wasting ur time.

if u wanna learn heightmaxxing learn asap, dont fall into the trap of the blackpill echo chamber which is completely exxagerated and untrue.
Yeah true man, u got a point. I tennismaxxed earlier today so I could farm hgh. Pray for me

Yeah true man, u got a point. I tennismaxxed earlier today so I could farm hgh. Pray for me
and stop overthinking things and thing of something basic and fun like tennix as "tennismaxxing" jfl thats autistic.

Just enjoy life, and looksmax at this age by living healthy lifestyle, and maybe looking into pharmacology for heightmaxxing, and orthodontics and proper face and body posture.

dont be autistic, and enjoy life. unironically this is the best advice.

EDIT: u prob alr can deduce this but i use autistic as just a word to describe acting too high inhib like an incel loser, u dont wanna be incel thats self destructive and dumb af all copes aside. respect to ppl with all mental handicaps

Last edited:
  • +1
btw today i found out that the tallest province in bosnia and herze averages near 6'1.5 measured, thats craaazy

• +1
and stop overthinking things and thing of something basic and fun like tennix as "tennismaxxing" jfl thats autistic.

Just enjoy life, and looksmax at this age by living healthy lifestyle, and maybe looking into pharmacology for heightmaxxing, and orthodontics and proper face and body posture.

dont be autistic, and enjoy life. unironically this is the best advice.

EDIT: u prob alr can deduce this but i use autistic as just a word to describe acting too high inhib like an incel loser, u dont wanna be incel thats self destructive and dumb af all copes aside. respect to ppl with all mental handicaps
yeah true man sorry, blackpill shit got to my head. my bad

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Don't fall into all this blackpill bullshit.
Yes,get taller and improve yourself,but don't latch onto a fuckin bullshit philosophy made by autistic teen losers here.
I am 18 and i visit here for heightmaxxing and improvement threads and i ignore "muh chad,muh blackpill" threads.

U will regret later on that u fell in all this bullshit.U can improve yourself without falling into a doomsday apocalyptic depressing philosophy

It’s finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back