badromance

badromance

Banned
BIG GIRLS CRY FOR WHAT ? fuck all foids

LOW STATUS MALES CRY SONG ASAP :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

emotional song tbh ngl,relatable :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: qwep, JovanD and ChoSeungHui
U have depressive episode broh relax and take a deep breath and look on the positives.

U have depressive episode broh relax and take a deep breath and look on the positives.
it's the nofap power

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
it's the nofap power
It should be superpowers and positive energy not depressive, something is not going as planned you need to switch focus to positive

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and badromance
It should be superpowers and positive energy not depressive, something is not going as planned you need to switch focus to positive
i got everything under control,RELAX

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
ok bro if yo need backup iwill speak to you on the phone to fix ur mental issue
throught what ? i need to practice my english tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibba and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Sc22
try nootropics

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Try acid

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
try nootropics
legit. tried phenibut first time today (literally no idea how much just eyeballed it), just was chilled out enjoying the day. music sounded better, no worries in my head. didnt really test social interactions because i wanted to get my dosing right before i use it out with strangers. however felt like i was drunk but i wasnt.

legit. tried phenibut first time today (literally no idea how much just eyeballed it), just was chilled out enjoying the day. music sounded better, no worries in my head. didnt really test social interactions because i wanted to get my dosing right before i use it out with strangers. however felt like i was drunk but i wasnt.
what is that ? im trying out every cope to make my existence less PAINFUL

what is that ? im trying out every cope to make my existence less PAINFUL
your an europecel so go to mondialk and get phenibut hcl powder and try it out, think you can get a sample package from there. If your actually interested to research on different peoples experiences and dosages. Its a good major cope like all drugs, but it fully legit for social anxiety and lowering inhibition.

your an europecel so go to mondialk and get phenibut hcl powder and try it out, think you can get a sample package from there. If your actually interested to research on different peoples experiences and dosages. Its a good major cope like all drugs, but it fully legit for social anxiety and lowering inhibition.
Im balkancel (dogshit) not europe
but will google and see

what is that
Nootropics are drugs, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.

Nootropics are drugs, supplements, and other substances that may improve cognitive function, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation, in healthy individuals.
okay tnx

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i have local payment phone on my office if you want. I can be support
Is it part of the AT&T telemarketing company u work for