Suicide fuel don't enter dicklets

This was my chronically online phase. Yes for some women dick matters very much and it still matters in general. And black pill is definitely true to some extent. But this is cope. You can still be happy with an average dick. Just don't go for big vaginas. Go for women with vaginas that match your penis size tbh. 🤗

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Ricky212
Even after reading all this, there are users here who believe that size doesnt matter jfl
dickpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
This was my chronically online phase. Yes for some women dick matters very much and it still matters in general. And black pill is definitely true to some extent. But this is cope. You can still be happy with an average dick. Just don't go for big vaginas. Go for women with vaginas that match your penis size tbh. 🤗
this is an embarrassing post

Even after reading all this, there are users here who believe that size doesnt matter jfl
dickpill is brutal
so many copers :lul:

dick is life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and micropp
dickpill is brutal

this is an embarrassing post

so many copers :lul:

dick is life
5-6 I decent enough. 7 inch is probably ideal but being too big is a real thing

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, Ricky212 and St.TikTokcel