Suicide fuel for sfcels [stay out]

BBC game is very very real in Canada. College girls all lust over BBC.

1572898868024.png
Suicide fuel for BBC theorists (hint: dick)

BBC THEORY IS INDEED AN UNDENIABLE FACT. COPING SFCELS WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO DENY THIS OBVIOUS REALITY. THE HOTTEST WHITE WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE A HIGH T BLACK BULL OVER AN ESTROGENIC CUMSKIN CUCK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 3701
This is why all my wingmen are hyper NT thugged out black people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
dubious claims? everything i said was true
Every argument you make borders on "muh dick". After decimating every shitty point you made, you said "You make some good points", then bitched out forever.
youve unironacally spent 7 hours on a single reply to win an internet argument, you lifeless fucking virgin. you have all the time in the world
That proves my unmatched rigor when dealing with shitskins like you. You know this first-hand because I raped you as well, and you were a much easier victim.

Furthermore, I took breaks on that 8 hour reply, it was done in two days. And I had to read 2,500+ words reply (plus text images and links to bunch of studies) from that other retard. It's impossible to give a fair reply and not spend a lot of time on it.

You have way more posts on Lookism than me, so you're in no position to throw those generic "You have no life" insults.
you literally only leave the basement for 'food supplies', of course you have to resort to these autistic statistic you clueless shut in
I also said I work from home which enabled that rotting lifestyle in the first place. You're trying to make it sounds like I'm a NEET.
you have no friends, no girls, no life, nothing. you know this, i know this, everybody knows this
You're posing this as if it's not some nugget of dirt I disclosed myself. Read my user title, faggot. It literally says, "PhD in LDAR".

This is your problem, retard. undigested has infected you so badly that you can't hold a normal debate anymore, everything is an insult-fest for you, and you suck at it.

Last edited:
It's pointless arguing with brain-dead shitskins whose only evidence of their dubious claims
Every argument you make borders on "muh dick".

what are you talking about, cuck?

you still have dodged my argument like a little whiny bitch

That proves my unmatched rigor when dealing

holy cringe

keep proving youre a soyboy keyboard warrior

Furthermore, I took breaks on that 8 hour reply, it was done in two days. And I had to read 2,500+ word reply (plus text images and links to bunch of studies) from that other retard.

i literally cant stop laughing at you trying to find excuses for writing an 8 hour reply to win an internet argument on an anonymous forum

this is how you know you have failed in life, its beyond over for you

write me some more essays already you socially deprived stupidly autistic retard, im getting bored

JFL what the actual fuck is this thread? ded srs?

D E D S R S?

you still have dodged my argument
What argument? The same one I disputed on Lookism at which point you bitched out? I linked you that thread instead so I don't have to copy paste it in here.

You can continue off of it if you'd like, but like you said, I'm a loser who spent 7 hours on a reply twice, so this won't end well for you.

Must have been embarrassing for you to read this from your own circle member after that thread:
u4CuYzy.png

i literally cant stop laughing at you trying to find excuses for writing an 8 hour reply to win an internet argument on an anonymous forum

this is how you know you have failed in life, its beyond over for you
It's true, though. I had two options: get gish-galloped by Adolf Hipster and quit or devote a lot of time rebutting his plethora of studies. But you are right, that is indeed embarrassing. That's why I said it in a confession thread. You however ignored that thread like a high inhib bitch and just eavesdropped it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2756
What argument? The same one I disputed on Lookism at which point you bitched out? I linked you that thread instead so I don't have to copy paste it in here.

You can continue off of it if you'd like, but like you said, I'm a loser who spent 7 hours on a reply twice, so this won't end well for you.

Must have been embarrassing for you to read this from your own circle member after that thread:
u4CuYzy.png

It's true, though. I had two options: get gish-galloped by Adolf Hipster and quit or devote a lot of time rebutting his plethora of studies. But you are right, that is indeed embarrassing. That's why I said it in a confession thread. You however ignored that thread like a high inhib bitch and just eavesdropped it.
Why do you always talk about race so much Blackpill Scholar? Why?

Why do you always talk about race so much Blackpill Scholar? Why?
Dude, 99% of your threads are about race. I haven't made a single one. I only talk about race when I BTFO black supremacists like OP and his shitskin brigade.

On that note, you should quit obsessing over height and mulattos so much and quit PSL. You already said you regret finding out about Lookism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
cringe at using these dating statistics as your only source of 'proof', its clear as day youve been bullied and cucked mercilessly by bbcs your whole life
View attachment 155797

ill say this once and i wont say it again. dating statistics dont reflect real life

why?

black men mainly slay on their game. no true bbcs go on dating apps, thats only for the nerdy losers that rely on online dating for girls.
the real bbcs are out there in the clubs, social circles and slay in based on real life. lmao if you think they need to waste their time on dating apps when they have a constant stream of pussy in real life

its a completely different pool of race

because only the high inhib/ lower end BBC's resort to online dating. those are the only ones that are reflected on dating statistics
[Image: 111118102741-towelday-story-top.jpg]

the real BBC's are slaying in real life scenarios, they dont have to waste time on dating apps because they are already slaying in real life

[Image: f5965b9394edb0d1e2f2751754258bbd.jpg]

its like comparing apples to oranges, no real bbc will ever have to use dating apps, when he can rely on hyperntess irl as hes surrounded by sexy hot white babes

so thats why bbcs slaying dont reflect in your autistic dating statistics

but i suppose you wouldnt know this, you vitamin d deprived neet shut in

get off my screen already, you filthy loser

2F4AD99E00000578-3356866-image-m-67_1449878129875.jpg

106921536.jpg

dylan-sprouse-and-barbara-palvin-attends-the-prada-linea-news-photo-1029568496-1542204186.jpg

LOOK, I JUST DISPROVED BBC THEORY AND ALSO PROVED THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR. SEE

jfl at you. You are just as bad as the stormfrontcels who say whites are surperior

find the median and accept that Chad is surperior not matter what race

Nah he’s a part of the circle a group of posters kinda like undisputed but not really

oh and blackpill scholar keep using outdated data statistics from a unknow dating app when you could go outside and see the truth of the power of bbc
the blacks are rotting in the refugee building and occassionally rape some foids

only know 2 mulatto chads who get as much attention than a white chad

most young black here go to lower schools and thus come in contact with low-class foids and even they do not want them as much sexually

Even Asians get much more attention from due to Kpop halo

I can imagine that in bigger cities, they are much more wanted. but you let it sound like it is prevelant af

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar
2F4AD99E00000578-3356866-image-m-67_1449878129875.jpg

106921536.jpg

dylan-sprouse-and-barbara-palvin-attends-the-prada-linea-news-photo-1029568496-1542204186.jpg

LOOK, I JUST DISPROVED BBC THEORY AND ALSO PROVED THAT WHITES ARE SUPERIOR. SEE

jfl at you. You are just as bad as the stormfrontcels who say whites are surperior

find the median and accept that Chad is surperior not matter what race

the blacks are rotting in the refugee building and occassionally rape some foids

only know 2 mulatto chads who get as much attention than a white chad

most young black here go to lower schools and thus come in contact with low-class foids and even they do not want them as much sexually

Even Asians get much more attention from due to Kpop halo

I can imagine that in bigger cities, they are much more wanted. but you let it sound like it is prevelant af
You dont know shit, you autistic Latvian deformed subhuman birthed from male anus. How could you know a mulatto in Latvia?

damn is this lookism2.0

You dont know shit, you autistic Latvian deformed subhuman birthed from male anus. How could you know a mulatto in Latvia?
I am FUCKING ESTONIAN
GET THIS IN YOUR SKULL YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN

I DO NOT EVEN KNOW YOU BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I WALK YOU ON A LEASH AROUND YOUR CHICKEN NECK ALREADY

KEEP BARKING, LOUSED MUTT

@Virgin :feelshaha: