SUICIDE FUEL: WAGE CUCKING AGAIN

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
I just started working as a kitchen porter agan. I’m shit at the job as well. I hate my life
 
I just started a warehouse job again, I fucking hate it here.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13158, Deleted member 25713, thereallegend and 1 other person
I just started working as a kitchen porter agan. I’m shit at the job as well. I hate my life
Oh.my God. I feel you. I'm sorry for ur soul and how its gonna be exploited lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
some days ago an guy made an complete book for children, he asked chat gpt to write the plot and made the illustrations in the midjourney, he had the ideia in a friday and the book were already ready in the monday in the amazon to sell fr, just try thinking out the box bro. Adapt or be cucked, its your choice

Amazon product ASIN B0BSBJF869
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
why the amazon link isn't appearing? anyways just search alice and the sparkle, i'll ask the IA to write an sexual story about bbc's, i'll be swimming in the money of the faggots
 
some days ago an guy made an complete book for children, he asked chat gpt to write the plot and made the illustrations in the midjourney, he had the ideia in a friday and the book were already ready in the monday in the amazon to sell fr, just try thinking out the box bro. Adapt or be cucked, its your choice

Amazon product ASIN B0BSBJF869
Just write a successful children’s book bro
 
You just need to spam those shit books in amazon fr, and try making them in other languages because this method is getting pretty know so there'll be more competition in english, idk try writing a book about a transgender children in german, those leftist european faggots will love it fr
 
i legit opened this thread
laid my eyes on text from start to finish
and somehow... i dnr
 
You just need to spam those shit books in amazon fr, and try making them in other languages because this method is getting pretty know so there'll be more competition in english, idk try writing a book about a transgender children in german, those leftist european faggots will love it fr
How do u draw it
 
Being shit at some useless job is the worst feeling I been there for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I’m a pushover and a cuck with a high pitched voice. There is nothing masculine about me
 
How do u draw it
You use the IA midjourney for the illustrations, and chatGPT for the history, like just ask midjourney to draw a little girl eating cookies in an cartoon style, easy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
@Nad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Similar threads

ethnic_coper67
Replies
17
Views
89
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
vux
Replies
5
Views
34
jflmeister
jflmeister
etulceil
Replies
0
Views
34
etulceil
etulceil
sample
Replies
0
Views
12
sample
sample
mr123456
Replies
14
Views
62
mr123456
mr123456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top