Suicide inducing

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
I honestly think we r living in a parallal reality one where sex and relationships are casual fun and don't require much work
And a another one where I'm living I haven't spoken to a human being for 3 mounts now out side of discord and internet and the only people I talk to are my parents and my co workers who see me as subhuman

Meanwhile the first world normie filths are living it up https://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/28516730

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
And a another one where I'm living I haven't spoken to a human being for 3 mounts now out side of discord and internet and the only people I talk to are my parents and my co workers who see me as subhuman

Me too op

Me too op
Really we both r certified rotters

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I honestly think we r living in a parallal reality one where sex and relationships are casual fun and don't require much work

Meanwhile the first world normie filths are living it up https://boards.4chan.org/soc/thread/28516730
at least you have a job. i cant even manage to get a minimum wage part time job jfl im such a subhuman manlet ive been rejected many times. 6'1 is truly manlet tier jfl. i dont even leave the house for this reason ngl tbh
be grateful for small mercies. realize that there are social rejects out there with no family and no job so at least you have those.
dont give up buddy boyo. were all gonna make it bruh

Last edited:
at least you have a job. i cant even manage to get a minimum wage part time job jfl im such a subhuman manlet ive been rejected many times. 6'1 is truly manlet tier jfl. i dont even leave the house for this reason ngl tbh
be grateful for small mercies. realize that there are social rejects out there with no family and no job so at least you have those.
dont give up buddy boyo. were all gonna make it bruh

U must be kidding me manlets can get a job and u t not a manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back