Suicide is for pussies

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
It's like rage quitting a game. Life's tough grow some fucking balls. People who kill themselves are fucking pussies who needed to suck on their mom's left tit to get through life. A mutual friend I had recently killed himself and when I found out I audibly laughed. He was a normal guy, with a good family and had killed himself because his girlfriend cheated on him lmaooo. The only time suicide is even remotely acceptable is if you've been taken by the cartel and they're torturing you everyday hours a day.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Yuhbwoynadia, CreepyJewel1 and 7 others
I couldnt agree more brother. preach it bro. preach like you are the pope my nigga.
I know that life is beyond fucked and but god knows what lies in the afterlife. we are given only one life. we need to make the best out of it and not try to make the mistakes of the past. We are not alone in this motherfucking world. together you and me we can grasp the stars in the fucking heavens.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, Kamui and bootydestroyer333
If you were playing a game and not having fun, you would quit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, subanimal, TheMaxxer333 and 6 others
Very cringy take. Let me guess, you're a teencel? I kind of admire guys who commit suicide. I could never do it, I'm too scared to do it. What would await me? Perpetual darkness? Hell? Non-existence?

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Sushifart, subanimal and 6 others
Very cringy take. Let me guess, you're a teencel? I kind of admire guys who commit suicide. I could never do it, I'm too scared to do it. What would await me? Perpetual darkness? Hell? Non-existence?
Niggas who say stupid shit like this have never been taken to the deep dark shallow abyss that we call existence, OP is probably some naive 16 year old who’s only trauma he’s been through in life is when he placed top 2 in Fortnite solos lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinus, subanimal, pig_face and 9 others
Niggas who say stupid shit like this have never been taken to the deep dark shallow abyss that we call existence, OP is probably some naive 16 year old who’s only trauma he’s been through in life is when he placed top 2 in Fortnite solos lmao
Precisely. He's also admitted to being an absolute sociopath. Who laughs at the passing of their friends? That's insane. And not in a good way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, It'snotover, gothmog6 and 1 other person
Precisely. He's also admitted to being an absolute sociopath. Who laughs at the passing of their friends? That's insane. And not in a good way.
Naw he’s probably not a sociopath lol just trying to be an edgelord

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, RiceCel1234, gonion wanter and 3 others
never kill yoursellf boyos or else I will beat your asses up

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Michael Myers
I agree.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
This tbh. Fear of death and survival instinct is built into humans

If anything is pussy it's living listlessly without purpose while being to afraid to die

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, RiceCel1234, gonion wanter and 4 others
I agree, but also sociopath isn't a compliment bhai, sociopaths are unhinged individuals who give themselves away, like OP did. They're very non-NT. The scary guys are psychopaths, they'\re the ones you'd never suspect of being one until it's too late and you're about to breathe your final breath. They're very NT.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Kamui
You'll consider suicide playing ea fc
Calm down mate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Pakicel and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Niggas who say stupid shit like this have never been taken to the deep dark shallow abyss that we call existence, OP is probably some naive 16 year old who’s only trauma he’s been through in life is when he placed top 2 in Fortnite solos

I have plenty of trauma which is the reason why I would even post something like this and share my opinion in the first place.

I agree, but also sociopath isn't a compliment bhai, sociopaths are unhinged individuals who give themselves away, like OP did. They're very non-NT. The scary guys are psychopaths, they'\re the ones you'd never suspect of being one until it's too late and you're about to breathe your final breath. They're very NT.
I'm not a sociopath.

I have plenty of trauma which is the reason why I would even post something like this and share my opinion in the first place.
What kind of trauma, and how old are you

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
I'm not a sociopath.
You exhibited at least one trait of sociopathy in just one post.

"Lack of empathy for others." (That's the trait I'm referring to)

Instead of grieving, you decided to laugh at your friend and make fun of him for it.

I won't be calling you a p.o.s., but it's clear that you're young and you will have opinions like these. But trust me, the last thing your friend was was a coward. He had balls of steel. It's not easy to make the decision to take your life and actually go through with it.

Was his reason to rope cucked? Yes, it was. But does he deserve to be laughed at? Absolutely not.

Fuark don't suicide not worth it !

I'm not trying to
What kind of trauma, and how old are you
I've been molested multiple times by family members, and friends of family. Teacher groomed me when I was in 3rd grade.I've had to raise my mentally retarded sister's baby who has severe autism since I was 8, on top of that I had to take care of my sister too. have been homeless and lived in a tent for months. Have my mother who is batshit crazy abandon me, mentally and physically abuse me. I had to witness my brother overdose when I was 12. Gone weeks without an actual meal. There's a number of other things but I think that's enough for you to get my point.

• So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Michael Myers
How can you suicide man think abt your family and friends

• +1
You exhibited at least one trait of sociopathy in just one post.

"Lack of empathy for others." (That's the trait I'm referring to)

Instead of grieving, you decided to laugh at your friend and make fun of him for it.

I won't be calling you a p.o.s., but it's clear that you're young and you will have opinions like these. But trust me, the last thing your friend was was a coward. He had balls of steel. It's not easy to make the decision to take your life and actually go through with it.

Was his reason to rope cucked? Yes, it was. But does he deserve to be laughed at? Absolutely not.

He had hired a hitman from the darkweb to kill him for 8 grand money of which he stole from his parent's retirement account. In his suicide note he had explained that he couldn't do it himself. It's pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
He had hired a hitman from the darkweb to kill him for 8 grand money of which he stole from his parent's retirement account. In his suicide note he had explained that he couldn't do it himself. It's pathetic.
Not gonna lie, that's a pretty odd way to "commit suicide." And to steal money on top of that is pretty shitty to say the least. But yeah try to be considerate towards his feelings at least.. just because you are mentally stronger than he was, doesn't mean you should look down on him for it. I have friends who have been depressed over things that seemed like nothing to me. I'd been in an extreme depression for years without letting anyone know and keeping it all to myself the entire time, while I kept smiling, laughing and cracking jokes as if everything was ok. But I am not gonna look down on anyone who commits suicide over something that seems like child's play to me. You get the point I guess and I see you've been through a lot yourself as well so I do sympathize with you. Apologies if I came across as offensive.

It's like rage quitting a game. Life's tough grow some fucking balls. People who kill themselves are fucking pussies who needed to suck on their mom's left tit to get through life. A mutual friend I had recently killed himself and when I found out I audibly laughed. He was a normal guy, with a good family and had killed himself because his girlfriend cheated on him lmaooo. The only time suicide is even remotely acceptable is if you've been taken by the cartel and they're torturing you everyday hours a day.
FACTS

had killed himself because his girlfriend cheated on him lmaooo.
cucked af lol, his ex gf probably doesnt give a shit about the fact he killed himself bc of her
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Not gonna lie, that's a pretty odd way to "commit suicide." And to steal money on top of that is pretty shitty to say the least. But yeah try to be considerate towards his feelings at least.. just because you are mentally stronger than he was, doesn't mean you should look down on him for it. I have friends who have been depressed over things that seemed like nothing to me. I'd been in an extreme depression for years without letting anyone know and keeping it all to myself the entire time, while I kept smiling, laughing and cracking jokes as if everything was ok. But I am not gonna look down on anyone who commits suicide over something that seems like child's play to me. You get the point I guess and I see you've been through a lot yourself as well so I do sympathize with you. Apologies if I came across as offensive.
You're right I should show more empathy but it's been hard to express those types of emotions. You didn't offend me, you're all good.

• +1
Who laughs at the passing of their friends? That's insane. And not in a good way.
i dont think he was laughed at the fact his friend committed suicide but the reason why he did it

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and pig_face
i dont think he was laughed at the fact his friend committed suicide but the reason why he did it
@bootydestroyer333 is this true or you are just acting schizo to look tough?

• +1
Put yourself in a 5’3 truecel’s shoes for a week and your stance will turn into a complete 180

@bootydestroyer333 is this true or you are just acting schizo to look tough?
When I found I was told by a friend over the phone. I laughed not only because of reason he killed himself but because he had a good life ahead of him and he threw it all away.

I'm not trying to

I've been molested multiple times by family members, and friends of family. Teacher groomed me when I was in 3rd grade.I've had to raise my mentally retarded sister's baby who has severe autism since I was 8, on top of that I had to take care of my sister too. have been homeless and lived in a tent for months. Have my mother who is batshit crazy abandon me, mentally and physically abuse me. I had to witness my brother overdose when I was 12. Gone weeks without an actual meal. There's a number of other things but I think that's enough for you to get my point.
I am here for you bootydestroyer333. Get ovER this.

When I found I was told by a friend over the phone. I laughed not only because of reason he killed himself but because he had a good life ahead of him and he threw it all away.
i honestly understand your POV

the average third world citizen has a miserable life and then this guy with a good life, good family, good future and stability decided to commit suicide for some whore

that is just an insult to life itself

i honestly understand your POV

the average third world citizen has a miserable life and then this guy with a good life, good family, good future and stability decided to commit suicide for some whore

that is just an insult to life itself
I'm not a third world citizen, but yeah.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, pig_face and Deleted member 52057
Moderators please rape this man

This post making me wish we could go back to Saturday

suicide is actually quite brave, you have to stare death in the face

most people don't have the heart for it

Don't rope! Go ER!

thanks was gonna end it but bootydestroyer333 told me thats for pussies

• JFL
Gaslight yourself thinking your life isn't shitty isn't going to change your shitty environment lolol I would also commit suicide if I were a subhuman Indian living in poverty, people just don't do it because they are too scared for it and delude themselves that doing it is for pussies, as if many people don't die everyday and people don't care.

I'm not trying to

larp

It's actually the opposite: it takes huge balls to commit suicide.

Self preservation is the greatest instinct we have, so it's very dificult to end our own lives, hence someone that is able to do it is FAR from being a pussy.

I admire the courage of people who kill themselves. There is wisdom in recognizing the hole you’ve dug yourself into. Or, more accurately, the one life threw you into.