Suicide is legit

Deleted member 19281

Deleted member 19281

High T Psychopathic chadlite who mogs tyson ballou
Suicide and roping is one the most useful best decisions you can ever do.

There is no real point in living,it doesn’t matter if u are a chad normie or sub5

Many will cope by”muh chad gets all the attention” “muh everyone loves chad” what is the point of being loved by meaningless ugly creatures?the existence of everyone is totally meaningless and doesn’t really matter

That’s why religions are popular because they poses the perfect cope for those who realize that life is not worth it

In conclusion: if you are a human(male or female) living on this planet with us kill yourself ASAP trust me you won’t regret it

You didn’t choose to be born atleast choose to die

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, suicide3011, Deleted member 15977 and 8 others
true

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 18840
Living is cope.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bonez, galego123, GetShrekt and 2 others
G
Suicide and roping is one the most useful best decisions you can ever do.

There is no real point in living,it doesn’t matter if u are a chad normie or sub5

Many will cope by”muh chad gets all the attention” “muh everyone loves chad” what is the point of being loved by meaningless ugly creatures?the existence of everyone is totally meaningless and doesn’t really matter

That’s why religions are popular because they poses the perfect cope for those who realize that life is not worth it

In conclusion: if you are a human(male or female) living on this planet with us kill yourself ASAP trust me you won’t regret it

You didn’t choose to be born atleast choose to die
Giga Cope. Your ancestors went through ice ages, living with no medical treatment, living in a society where wars occurred literally all the time, all for some subhuman to bitch on looksmax org about why they should rope. Not trying to go to war and attempting to get laid via rape max shows the lack of strong will that your ancestors had. Shame on you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus and galego123
G

Giga Cope. Your ancestors went through ice ages, living with no medical treatment, living in a society where wars occurred literally all the time, all for some subhuman to bitch on looksmax org about why they should rope. Not trying to go to war and attempting to get laid via rape max shows the lack of strong will that your ancestors had. Shame on you.
Just go to war bro:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, suicide3011, FreakkForLife and 2 others
G

Our subhuman ancestors died and didn't suffer

And the chad ancestors survived and lived a fulfilling life

Today if you are subhuman you live until your 70s at least because of modern medicine while being gaslighted constantly about your existence and about how mal-adapted you are to your environment, it's the perfect suffrage system.

Last edited:
So do it! Oh wait, you'd rather bitch on looksmax like the pussy you are...
(I'm projecting btw, kill me pls)

roping is legit but in the right time ( after i smash enough hoes and become really old )

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Suicide is painless