Suicide is not the solution

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
I've had to deal with lots of suicides and suicide aftermaths in my life. I've seen a lot, and it's so sad to read so many "ropes" and "suicide" comments here, specially from the young ones.

When a person pulls the trigger, decides to jump, to rope, to ingest a bottle of pills, to cut himself to death, I can assure you that person is not thinking clearly. But truly some persons are living hell of earth: abuse, drug addictions, loneliness... suicide feels right, feels like the only way out to escape the eternal suffering.

I'm not here to change your mind because I know that once you are determined to do it it's already over, but just know I know how you feel, but if you think you no longer want to exist, think about how sad it will be for everyone to found your lifeless body wherever you decide end everything, wondering what happened to you. Life is not about looks, life is about what you want it to be.

Stay safe and have a nice day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 17872, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
A "truthful" suicide aftermath is very rare, if you really wanted to die you would've, thats why the ratio between suicide attemps to actual suicides is much lower in men, they use deadly weapons because most men mean to die,most time women attemp to suicide is just for lacking attention

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 19036
A "truthful" suicide aftermath is very rare, if you really wanted to die you would've, thats why the ratio between suicide attemps to actual suicides is much lower in men, they use deadly weapons because most men mean to die,most time women attemp to suicide is just for lacking attention
What I mean is that I've seen a lot of situations after the person is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I'm not here to change your mind because I know that once you are determined to do it it's already over, but just know I know how you feel, but if you think you no longer want to exist, think about how sad it will be for everyone to found your lifeless body wherever you decide end everything, wondering what happened to you. Life is not about looks, life is about what you want it to be.
That would be satisfactory for some people though, especially those with resentment towards other people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Over for @Curry Suicide. Roped on 9/11. If he read this thread he would've still been alive.

Nope. I'm going to rope very soon.

I have no irl friends and i don’t care about my family but i wouldn’t rope before gifting beautiful rape to a girl who is deserving of it.

I have no irl friends and i don’t care about my family but i wouldn’t rope before gifting beautiful rape to a girl who is deserving of it.
what movie is your avi from?

Nope. I'm going to rope very soon.
No need to rope and swallow a painful death. Wait until you go 60+ and death will come without roping. Before that, prepare in these 60 years for the coming permanently life. There are consequences of roping. Good luck to you, buddy boyos.

Suicide is not the solution for ugly men, because ugly men make ugly corpses. It is no escape.

Your still going to be recessed after suicide so why bother

I'm not planning on roping because I want to see feminism's demise at the hands of artificial wombs/AI robot dolls.

I've had to deal with lots of suicides and suicide aftermaths in my life. I've seen a lot, and it's so sad to read so many "ropes" and "suicide" comments here, specially from the young ones.

When a person pulls the trigger, decides to jump, to rope, to ingest a bottle of pills, to cut himself to death, I can assure you that person is not thinking clearly. But truly some persons are living hell of earth: abuse, drug addictions, loneliness... suicide feels right, feels like the only way out to escape the eternal suffering.

Stay safe and have a nice day.
thank you

Really, suicides happen a lot in Spain? I thought Spain was an NT and happy country, unlike the Anglosphere.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501